Red gov in depot

Is red gov only ever in any slot other than the prestige 12 slot? I’ve seen him 5 times now in the prestige 12 slot… It’s pretty annoying.

Yes, I got him from one of the regular slots

So my luck has just be unfuckingbelievably bad then.

No, i buy it when i was prestige 9

had Ty in there last week, but don’t need 3 of him

I got him after he became ascendable in one of the regular slots at extreme sale

He is currently in my SD. Bottom row, 3 in.

Ty was in my depot last week.

Thanks for letting me know I’m not insane, everyone. I dropped 1200gold refreshing and he kept showing up in prestige 12 slot :frowning:

you are insane xD

Same here.

Maybe we ran over the same gypsy?

Showed up in mine

dang waiting for that

As long as it’s not this gypsy.

Thinner
Billy Halleck, an arrogant and morbidly obese lawyer in Connecticut, has recently fought an agonizing court case in which he was charged with vehicular manslaughter. He can’t seem to lose weight or control his eating. While he had been driving across town, his wife Heidi distracted him by masturbating him, causing him to run over an old woman who was part of a group of traveling Gypsies. Billy begins to lose weight at a steadily accelerating pace, and he soon realizes that Lemke has cursed him. He also learns that the judge who gave the unfair verdict was also cursed by the old man, causing scales to grow on his skin. The town police chief who helped soft-pedal the charges against Billy is cursed with a horrifying case of acne. Week after week, Billy continues to shed pounds to an extreme.

Side note I got my Governor the same week of his initial leak at full price. I have since seen him in the regular spot once but I didnt have enough for a second at the time. I have seen him plenty more times in the p12 spot and he is there this week too. Good luck. Hope he shows up for you soon.