Recruitment for Biohazard

Number 1 in the region, finished 3rd last Crw. Diamond rank 4. Looking for new recruits, if interested add me on line: blackbearfool

2 Likes

What region?

Miller region, thinking on moving when Faction Transfers become a thing

Biohazard are a great group of folks. I’m not with them, but in their region. They’ve always been good to us lower folks and help out the region.

1 Like

Bump, recruiting and we’ve placed first the last two crw. Add me on line if interested; blackbearfool

2 Likes

Arrogant faction pfft

1 Like

No they’re not arrogant, they are really good folks. Wish them all the best with recruiting!

1 Like

We aren’t arrogant. We are helping the whole region with d deffs in raids or aow to hit milestones for everybody.

1 Like

Your name does not show up on line. Mine is pnwmusicman pm me if you want a solid player

Recruiting, finished 17th in WoC. Looking for a small group or some individuals. Line id: blackbearfool

Looking for some fresh faces, 1st in region, top 3 in every crw, looking for anyone who is willing to fight. We have good people willing to help build teams to help. Add me on line; blackbearfool.

2 Likes

Good luck Biohazard :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Thank you very much Sly :blush:

Good luck all

Bumping for some good folks. Hope you guys get some new blood in the faction. Good luck

2 Likes