Recruiting players & or groups for my faction

Looking for individual players or a group to join our basement! I mean faction. We are wave 2A. Rank 2 in region. Rank between 15-30 on CRW depending on region matchups. No minimums. Good mix of F2P & P2P players. Just looking for more slaves. I mean players for the faction, definitely not basement. For questions or anymore info just message me on line.
Line ID: loren5555

1 Like

You should have minimums

Wave 2A, second place faction can maybe afford to, but below that you pretty much have to take anyone who has a pulse and logs in most days at least.

1 Like

I think that’s pretty much the whole game, except for 1a.

Don’t need them if the team are on the same page :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Interested

Thank you for your feedback. Luckily I’m not looking for any of your advice :smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Sinfulon3 would love to talk more with you about your interest in the faction! If you could message me on the line app so we can discuss, ID is loren5555

Only worth running mins if majority can hit them otherwise you end up with no faction :joy:Sometimes mins aren’t worth it till it’s right to have them

Last I checked I’ve been running my faction for 5 years without mins and it’s worked out. But I so appreciate your words of wisdom :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wasn’t directed to you was too the person saying you have to have mins. Not always the case that you have to/can do mins and your an example of it can still work😘

1 Like

Not looking for my advice but you are looking for players, and smart off to me which is fine. But then you smart off to the other person defending you lol.

Many players dont want to hit top stones over and over when others are doing barely anything.
Good luck

1 Like

I see what you’re saying but as Swishy said if you have a good group of like minded people you don’t need them. It doesn’t mean that inactivity goes unnoticed. People who don’t contribute without a good reason eventually get replaced whether there are minimums or not.

2 Likes

My bad, I misinterpreted it; sorry! :grimacing:

1 Like

That’s not how players of a top faction operate everyone does their part and doesn’t need mins to do it which is obviously the kind of players she’s looking for

The factions that need mins are usually full of players who just hit mins and stop there not giving a shit about placement

2 Likes

Loren of slaughterhouse in Ben Hill?

Used to be in Ben hill; we moved regions. @What_anticheat

Why do people do this on other people’s recruitment post
Good luck @CaptainLoren
But it did get ya some good bumps

Good Luck! Good bunch you have there

1 Like