Recruiting for CT in Decatur

Hi, my name is Mibum, Fall-on Mibum.

What region are you guys from. Not that I really care as I am the leader of the #1 faction, Tagnuts Cafe in Decataur, where we we play for prizes, not fun. Most of our guys were once gamers, and whales, but now we’re calming down our game play and only focusing on CRW as we own our region and there is absolutely no competition. How about you lot? Are you as good as us? I doubt it.
I was the leader & part savior of the all-mighty Wolf Pack but I ran it into the ground due to lack of concentration. Because of the coke & Russian hookers that only I can afford. Now it has fallen into obscurity as I don’t care why. Although the whole of the region believes it’s because we all wanted to wind our game play down. In reality it was because the region was getting too competetive and we knew we would lose wars. This way Wolf Pack ceases without losing a war weekend. Haha.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am like my team mate, Lames (who has been wrongly banned on here because some region members are butt-hurt, haha). I am the joint #1 because I am also called the Mighty Hulk by everyone who knows me. Because I am. A mighty Hulk. The Hulk. So please address me as either Hulk, or sir.

Wèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OH MY GOD !!! THE UGANDAN UNICORNS ARE KNOCKING ON MY DOOR !!!

Too
Much
Coke

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, if you want to compete against me, come over to decatur & lose. I prefer brunettes to blonds & skype is essential. We prefer women to play here :wink::wink: but if you are a guy, that is also cool. But you must be ugly to fit in (so you don’t take the attention of my harem away from the Hulk).

I love gayme play, cross region wars, coke, hookers & talking about myself. I like you to also talk about me. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Drop me a message about gayme play and don’t be a whiney little bish & report me because you’re a bleeding heart Liberal. Like some already have.

Gotta go. Those damnes Ugandan Unicorns are running out my trailer with my $1500 dollar beer that I have stocked in my massive fridge.

Byeeeeee

THE Hulk

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What…

You bored, bro?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

closed #4