Recruiting a diamond league player

Hi Our faction in Hart region looking for a diamond league player those who hit all milestones in all events…We r 1st in all region events and top 5 in every CRW…Unfortunately we got bad matchups in last CRW that’s why we finish 11th in last CRW. We r very friendly group,No drama,Diamond league faction…I will drop my line I’d here so can talk to me any questions if u wanna…I’D : INDIANS12345

2 Likes

Normally we get favourable matchmaking in CRW but this time we had to play at our level so finished 11th.

5 Likes

@SurvivorsClubMember bud it’s OK…Send me a msg in line if u interested in joining thanx

1 Like

You do know a lot of people stay in platinum for easy rewards like coins? So I wouldn’t judge most on leagues

3 Likes

Oh, hello you :heart:

OK diamond league doesn’t matter if ur good in wars…200k minimum

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot of your faction individual war scores?

You have been in the region for literally 1 event so how are you 1st in all region events?

1 Like

Didnt you all run from Lincoln because you couldn’t win? And um… Cant say your first in all events until you actually participate in events in the region. Plus you placed 12th in last CRW. Maybe you should write a truthful post if trying to recruit

1 Like

Not sure if this is a joke, but either what you say isn’t true or there are 0 consequences for missing mins, cause only 6 of your guys actually scored 200k+.

3 Likes

Looking for player to carry us, must be better than everyone else in our faction currently

7 Likes

Just say you want someone on the top 100 list …

1 Like

What’s a top 100 list??? How do I get on there??

1 Like

We left Lincoln because we wanted a high active region.And before and our current region we r 1st in all events and we get bad match ups in last CRW. And our some night shift players r busy in somewhere. So shut up and play ur game

We had the same CRW this weekend, and finished 21st. Can I still say I’m a top 5 faction and just had bad matchups? Or is the cut off 12th to make that claim?

1 Like

I am a diamond player, but really a team player. Let me know if you are interested. Line ID is pnwmusicman

Lol you left Lincoln because you wanted a easy first when Vanquish crashed into Lincoln and you guys couldn’t win you runaway. Doesn’t matter but don’t pretend any different

1 Like

@Stevenaok r u Chuck T?

Nope don’t know him

Well this thread turned sour pretty fast.

1 Like