Raz tuesdaythread// Broken promise on better communication

Hi there!
I will now every tuesday collect the week in missed communication!
A promise is a promise in my world and i demand some answers:
@GR.Scopely you need to step up

• What to do with surplus of s-class collectables like blue key pete you cant do anything with?
  • Why was winbonus three times said it will come but never did?
  • Why no gao cards in velvet cake?
  • Faulty boxes, wtf no info at all?
  • Is forum the main source for information or the blog or the line group?
  • Why still no info to people that applied for PC and didnt get choosed?
  • Why so mixed information that make you lying like these:
    -winbonus yes yes yes NO
    -all can move in next transfer in november, now all but region 1a?
    -we will launch new things in the blog, where is syring tokens info?
  • Where is reaccuring kite maps?

I stop here becouse i dont have time to collect more questions

20 Likes

Syringes is barely an event, it’s just a cash grab, pretty straight forward buy tokens do your pulls, collect items, cry, repeat

3 Likes

@Tsarraz Thanks for putting together this. I will reply to this with the information that I have.

What to do with surplus of s-class collectables like blue key pete you cant do anything with?

Acknowledged and queried to the team.

Why was winbonus three times said it will come but never did?

Win bonus was meant to be applied but due to a fault was not applied in the end. In the post War of Champions II update - 11/05 I have added a quick update on Win Bonus.

Why no gao cards in velvet cake?

Faulty boxes, wtf no info at all?

Is forum the main source for information or the blog or the line group?

Forum/Blog

Why still no info to people that applied for PC and didn’t get choosed?

The applicants that have applied but who have not heard anything are still in the race to be on the PC as we need always members.

Why so mixed information that make you lying like these:
-winbonus yes yes yes NO

Addressed above^

all can move in next transfer in november, now all but region 1a?

we will launch new things in the blog, where is syring tokens info?

What are you referring to when it comes to new things?

Where is reaccuring kite maps?

GR

8 Likes

Big event now WOC
Maybe scores should be present on the blog?
The link to the blog is not even in the game nowe now how then reach it?
And do team ever answer you?

What about SC got two collections for comics about to expire and nothing that has come out is meta since zac was put out which not many we’re able to get we need something better then what’s come out it’s not like this stuff is free and comics are hard to come by

1 Like

harrison isnt to bad of a lead to have with arrav and priya

What about the bug at the last war…
Game crashed, we had 85 Mio points, can’t start any war from Saturday to Sunday… So we miss milestones and rewards…
But the baddest is… One of my oldest member got banned for nothing… And our whole server stand behind him and want him unbanned!
And in case of this many players are scared to attack in the next war, what if this happens again and other players get banned without any reason?
He got only automatic answers from support, he got NO reason why he was banned, no statement, nothing…
What will you do with this bug?
This happens the 4. Time, I thought this bug was fixed?
What if this bug happens at the Woc?
@GR.Scopely so please give us informations about this, what was the reason of this bug…
What will you do against this?

1 Like

On the topic of stepping up, a lot of this seems to be minor details. How about a true plan for SC? We pay monthly for the privilege of being in SC, and this seems like a forgotten/disregarded part of the game. Insane since it’s actually a monthly generation of income. We started with exclusive sc only characters, briefly teased with Zach being available, and now it’s nothing. Outdated characters, all for the privilege of a monthly fee. Or we can collect our comics and cash in for s class items. Those comics are incredibly undervalued. 250 items for a couple of months worth of comics? It’s pathetic. @GR.Scopely is Scopely so misguided to not see the literal guaranteed monthly income there? When Zach was introduced, so many resubscribed, SC was finally worth it. And then you just fizzled it out. Those comics are possibly the most valuable currency in the game, we can’t buy extra. Yet you undervalue them hugely. Give us someone worth wanting each month please

3 Likes

They’ve also had Harrison twice

Harrison is poor when you consider the cost for the comics needed to collect him

I dont think 50 comics is to bad for him, I’m not claiming he himself is a great toon he is just a good lead to bring priya and arrav together

So basically you are just going to ignore giving us any info for the bloody shirt thing going on right now ? @GR.Scopely . You guys sure have a very hard time with communication

50 comics is easily a good couple of months collecting. On top of that, for your team you now have to collect items to get Aarav and Priya. You can get 250 items for 100 comics. That’s on top of the Harrison, another few months. That’s ridiculous when you consider we pay a monthly subscription, my point is those comics are severely undervalued. SC is a choice to be part of, not a necessary subscription. It’s supposed to be a bonus thing. But it’s embarrassingly poor.

He is referring to literally no info on the syringes or bloody shirts … are there going to be any other way to get them other then what’s available now ? Like wtf really

Could take 2 months to get 50 minus the museum collections

1b too … :wink: hostage and we pay to …
totally agree

Get this man on the PC already.

6 Likes

Great post Raz, Raz for PC!

3 Likes

Pc does nothing lol you guys are silly if you think they do … ie look at these past events since pc started as well as the communication of upcoming events or collections

Oh sorry, I forgot that it is cool to hate things and be edgy.

2 Likes