Rate The Game By Year

I wonder how people’s opinion of this game has shifted over time. For me, this game has went from a 5 to a 1.

Vote on a scale of a 1-5, 1 meaning that this game was terrible during that year and 5 meaning this game was great during that year.

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

0 voters

So far it seems obvious that this game took a really hard hit in 2019. I’m surprised that more people don’t think 2015 was a great year for this game.

1 Like

2019 was an absolute nose dive and it has to be because of the new team we got, the new GM, etc the new VP calling us buckets, etc. Games always been a gambling app, pay for a chance to win, but 2019 has been by far outright horrible. The new team needs to be fired and never allowed to work in the gaming industry again.

10 Likes

Totally agree that team of 2019 is worst I’ve ever seen, seems like they recruited a bunch of amateurs to manage the game, I’d sincerely sign a petition for them to get fired cus they caused us a lot of pain and mayhem

2 Likes

Ugh I put a 1 on 2015 I meant 5 3* sandy 4* Hershel 4* Shane 4* Lori and 5* Andrea(won in the first raid tournament that game out characters) was top notch and 5*’s could only max out at t2 and 4*’s at t3!!!

Man those were the days!!! Back when those dog tags actually put a strain on your team building.

2017 was the five that’s when Spencer Tucker joined and 6 stars began

The first 8-12 months of 6* was kinda great though

2 Likes

2015 IUGO STARTS GAME, 6MONTHS LATER scopely takes over management of world release and monetizing.
2016 was when coin hacks and others were told to everyone.
2017 coin hack still working with armory, unlimited food hacks, refund warriors and dedicated players crap. Reset players hard worked for teams. First major players revolt lead to scopely empty promises.
2018 more of the same.
2019 even more of the same, reset players teams again. Another major players revolt, another set of promises.
Can’t remember which year 17 or 18 when scopely took over all aspects of game IUGO became in name only.

1 Like

Nice try, you troll! :-1:t3::joy:

Fact is, this year has been the worst with constant changes, bugged content, features which didn’t work. Also I do doubt you even have any fully maxed s/class in your roster.

2 Likes

You either missed the past 8 months or just have started to play, otherwise you would not write such nonsense that this year is the greatest. Because THIS makes you sound like a troll.

You joined 1 hr ago, and probably you are a troll and hiding behind another account here. :robot:

1 Like

2020 Might be the game’s “last year” at this rate.

Should had stayed this way…

17, IGNU devs are gone, most of scopely is gone from rts also, very small team that works on this now

1 Like

Who is the person with the I? I don’t see any of their posts.

I’m surprised by the results. Not sure why the beginning of the game is getting so much love. I didn’t like it. If you think it’s hard now to progress as f2p, it was impossible back then. It took me well over 6 months to get a five star. The game was not f2p friendly at all back then, even less than now. There weren’t any league toons, legacies or event toons that I can remember from. Then of course came the one turn teams, one of the most boring periods in the game imo. I know players like attacking and winning, but it was too easy.

I really thought the game was its best during the early part of the six star era. Players were on about as equal footing as they have ever been. Even when they started selling six stars that were op, good players could use active skills and synergy to beat them. Unfortunately, they introduced mods to combat the active skills and the game has steadily gone down hill though since then and now at an all time low due to S Class.

1 Like

I agree first year of 6 stars were great but teams like double magna and erika and later bugged mich was horrible.

The early years are getting love because that’s when the game was new to everyone and it was fun building from scratch. If you’re a ftp or spender then there’s not really anywhere for you to go if you’ve been playing for a long time already. Unless you’re a spender that just enjoys dumping money into this crap company

I remember publically cheering after getting my first 5* after 6 months back in 2016.

I don’t publically cheer after getting my first 5* after 6 months now though :rofl:

4s were useful way back. Luke, Chad, lori, Oliver, zachery op, Joey, etc. Useful enough to beat 5 teams.

Same here. I think that was part of the fun. Ellen was my first. A one shot on a toon with heal to the rest of the team was huge for me