Rate the game. (15chars)

So after previous war hiatus and then addition of 6*'s i downgraded the game to 1star on android. I was honestly thinking of upping the grade before this last patch(you have to admit it, they have been doing a bit better). Now i’m wishing there were negative stars i could give them. The HP bug, f00king SR by nerfing crit, multiple other small glitches and quality of life problems like the now having to hit the apply button on support faction help, have made it darn near unbearable. I’ll hit the 100k in war, many in my faction wont(due to stupid war time screwing EU players), but WTF were they thinking, we may as well have had a glitchy war last weekend because this week/weekend didn’t help a damn thing.

1 Like

Agree this update has been utter shit. They should just go back to last update prior to this one and start over on the new update and not add this hp bs or that fucking apply button.

4 Likes

If they delayed war last weekend to fix and make sure the patch was working as intended, WTF were they doing during that time? Pancakes and sticky syrup HJ’s all over the office? If the engineer department did something like this multiple times like Scopely has, in my office, there would be massive layoffs and a new engineering team from China that barely spoke english. Just a fact. CHECK CODE, TEST CODE, then FIX CODE, then go live… emphasis on FIX CODE portion of that end date rollout plan.

2 Likes

Also, i’m not advocating getting the engineer team fired, they’re actually just doing stuff that lead team is telling them to roll out on probably an impossible time table. What should happen is the lead team should probably get a swift kick in the nuts/ovaries after failures like this are allowed to go live. It’s on their shoulders that they pulled the trigger to actually let a patch like this hit the market.

2 Likes

the apply faction supporter is such a huge step back.

the crit thing on SR is almost game breaking/

and the HP bug is ruining war.

4 Likes

The only thing I can appreciate are the free ascendable epics, the daily log-in calendar events, and the separation of faction supporters from the raid team. The avatar is a nice touch but would have been better if the toon info was not present. Everything else deserves a big “WHY!?”

1 Like

I agree, they had been stepping in the right direction. Like i said, pre 9.3 glitches i really was about to rate the game above the current 1 that i set it at, after no war shitshow that lasted a couple months.

Did you make an iTunes account and downrate the game there too? Did you message customer support and tell them that you downrated the game? Your one single rating could change the course of the google play store forever now that your rating has changed.

Edit: upon completing this post I just checked and YES, the google play story has crashed. Who knows when it will be back up again.