RARITY EVENT LEAKS. Possible F2P?

I hear you but it’s a bad strategy. At this stage of the game, every player matters. The numbers are slowly decreasing and you need volume in a game like this.

Plus, when they give out toons like Angel, it makes the spenders buy the next OP toon to keep up. I never understood why they treat the f2p so poorly.

1 Like

you def spent a lot of raid cans though, needed to drop at least 80 to get them on top of natural raid energy.

I have no 4* in my roster at all. Don’t have any tokens at all either as they were useless and I needed to be able to lvl s class toons. Just stupidest idea ever.

Wtf would they have a 4 star map lol so dumb

Hey! These are the RTS forums, how dare you make sense and speak truth!

3 roadmaps over 8 days!!! Brilliant.

So I have to level up 4*s for a measly 200 collectibles? Nah.

And there we go. As expected the decent rewards are to bought as per.

Absolute scumbag company

4 Likes

I’m already more than disappointed about this event.
Prizes like this (f2p missions) should be available on a daily/weekly base and not run under the name of a rarity event.

3 Likes

what a boring shitie event

2 Likes

The 4 star roadmap is doable. You really only need one toon at T3 at most. And kit this team out with good mods and 4 star weapons. Just note that stage 8 has an alert revive and a tough shield

1 Like

X gets the square

Yellow mariana is still my favorite toon in the game lol neutralize, stuns two while giving them defence down and gives a teammate 20 AP at 58 rush speed

This event is going to be the first one ever that I’m not going to take part in🥳 and I don’t feel like I’m missing out

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.