Ranged team - help needed

hey guys, i’m trying to build a decent ranged team and I need some help. I’m thinking about using tough princess, s class christa, kapoor, ajax and tough priya as lead. Would that make a good team?

Define “good”.

2 Likes

It all depends what you have to work with, people with better toons might not think it’s a good team but if they’re your best ranged toons then try them out.

The easiest way to do this is by friendly duelling faction mates. That way you can get actual feedback on how well your attacks went and how to improve. Or if it’s for defense ask them to attack you.

4 Likes

okay, thanks! I’ll definitely it out!

2 Likes

For attack?
Priya (lead), princess, Christa, Zander, Ajax/Magna with stun

Turn 1 hit toons to get some ar build up (avoid stun/impair)
Turn 2 Run Zander disarm, Magna and Princess active skills
Turn 3 rush Christa and Priya/Princess, using Zander’s command

3 Likes

Zander is a dang good toon. Thank God for Draft. Or id never gotten him. Underestimated toon!!

1 Like

Magna is awesome too.

1 Like

You dont want to use kapoor on a physical damage heavy team due to him dealing maim damage. You either want to include some control or a command for quicker action.
You could also think about some kind of a revive/ heal toon to top it of to make sure everyone is alive at the. Priyas tend to kill themselves on damage reflect mods quite often.

1 Like

i have a veteran tough denise, so I think that I’ll use her in the team and add ajax in defense and princess in attack. I’ll probably try zander out sincs I already have him and maybe use him instead of kapoor for attack. Thanks a lot for the help!

2 Likes

will not need any command for turn 3 rushes, they will all have theirs naturally unless ap drained.

1 Like

Feed denise to the zombs, useless toon.

Do 2 commands on 1 team work?

Try going for s class priya(if you’re not already) She’s an amazing ranged lead

1 Like

You need a command and a buff/debuff for that to work

1 Like

Kapoor and Ajax are no bueno

really? i thought they’d be good. If i din’t use them, would tough princess and zander work instead?

Other than trying to use Ajax as a stun funnel he doesn’t really hold up Zander would help a lot but the other needs to have attack up or defense down with the sclass toons u need an extra push to beat them often

1 Like

Switch kapoor with any disarm and U have solid setup. Your ajax must be stun weap, maxed out lvl w mods n rings to survive 4-5 turns.

Am using s class priya, ajax, christa, harper n bruce cooper, works wonder so far.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.