Rampage Success Probability

Does anyone have an idea of how many attempts it takes to get Rampage? I’ve already tried several times but if it’s 1 or 2 % didn’t want to keep wasting resources.

1 Like

Impossible to say, it’s random. Some people get it first time, others 3rd time, 10th, 30th or even more.

I lost count so I don’t know how many tries it took me. But it was a lot.

1 Like

I gave up after my 50th faill last week … so for me it will forever be 0% :pensive:

50 fails for double atk crits up let alone rampage

3 Likes

That sucks… atleast i got double atk + crit up in first try :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I got my 1st on 2nd try and 2nd rampage on 1st try, I was very lucky :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

6 months of failures and in the same week I finally got rampage, fast healing and cleanse…

:pensive: good luck Jason :crossed_fingers:t2:

I have tried over two dozen times and never had success.

I have had much more luck with the 4 star second attack/huge AP types of crafts and even got one focus stun, but I’ve had ZERO successful crits for any of the 5 star mods.

Depends on your bucket :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I am bitch slapping Earl for you🤗

I really wish scopely would publish the data and probability for weapon crit crafting at the 3, 4, and 5 star level. I’ve made earl a rich man at this point and have very little to show for it.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten them pretty quick but it took me over fifty attempts to get elusive/impair. I still haven’t gotten 15/35 on any blue weapon after at least that many tries. It’s random.

I’m ok with random, I just wish the crit and success parts were more available because you could drop 50 tries on a rampage or elusive impair.

1 Like

Or maybe a Hacker

Sorry for your envy :wink:

Currently on my 9th attempt one more and I am out of Crit success stuff.

took me around 160ish attempts to get one.

1 Like

the cost in resources for this many crafts is ridiculous

Mine failed like 30 times to get it