Raising the points per tier in level up and lowering milestones

Just got a message in my inbox stating that the points for all tiers have been raised and the milestones will be lowered, looks like someone was listening after all.

5 Likes

nothing mentioned about lowering of milestones. We’ll see how it will play out.

3 Likes

Yes, milestones ‘reworked’ probably doesn’t mean lowered.

5 Likes

i assume they just want more people involved in the tournament to raise the bar since lately whoever has most 6*s wins and it was a low number players.

I’m assuming when they said adjust accordingly and they will fairly represent what was used to achieve them that this means lowering them well prob more hoping than assuming knowing what they’re like it could be the complete opposite I suppose.

1 Like

This is Scopely we’re talking about. I’ll have to see it to believe it…

2 Likes

Where does it say lowered milestones :clown_face:

If you read 2 messages up I said I assumed when they said adjust accordingly that they were going to lower them.

And what would lead you to that conclusion :thinking:

2 Likes

it could also mean “we boosted points earned so let’s boost milestones accordingly” :grin:

3 Likes

It’s what we have been asking for and I think if they raise them it’s game over for them.

That would be the final nail in the coffin for most people.

1 Like

I’d be willing to bet theyll be raised since you can usually level a t4 level 1 5* to about level 30 in one ygl and get 200k points for just that one toon now. Couple of those with about a total of 8 toons all having started at t4 lvl 1 would now get you the 1.5 mil milestone

2 Likes

We will only have to wait until Wednesday to find out so time will tell bit I think it would a massively stupid mistake on their part but we know what they are like, brain cells seem to be in short supply in that company.

2 Likes

The “reworked” milestones could insinuate some lower milestones along with a few raised milestones, 4million for a whetstone or canteen?

1 Like

There’s something that I always wanted to address about the level up tournaments: shouldn’t we be rewarded for upgrading the toons’ tier? After all, upgrading a five star from tier 3 to tier 4 does cost about 700k and yet, when it comes to level up tournaments, we get nothing.

Perhaps you can also add a reward for when a person ascends a toon during tournaments.

4 Likes

It would be nice to be rewarded for ascension as it does take a lot of resources.

I’m all for that. Its a lot of food for no points, food that you need to gain points. Its always irked me lol

they were lowered very slightly lol!!!

Trash they did nothing

2 Likes