Rainbow Teams Defense/Offense

Anyone have any thoughts on rainbow teams? Using toons of all traits with a good leader than can benefit melee and ranged. Any rainbow team has potential to be great with a human shield so lets keep human shield toons out of it. What kind of rainbow team can you say you had great success with in raids and war? Also, lets keep it before 6* were introduced. You can add what rainbow team you like using your 6* toons, but also include good 5* rainbow teams.

Great question to ask in November 2016. Someone who has played 12+ hours a day for over a year would know the answer.

Yellow Ben as leader, I used a variety of character behind him, favoring red and yellow though. Red to make enemies use their blues who would then get slaughtered by my yellow with multi-target attacks.
Something like yellow Ben, gellow Victor, yellow Axe Tyreese,red Shane, red Timothy with command.

Ouch…I certainly don’t spend anywhere near a fraction of that in game.

The op is very proud that he does.

I saw a team last crw with ben lead, 2 stun magnas, blue michonne and priya, was pretty good, got me first attempt but got slaughtered by all the 6*s.

Before 6stars, I had 4 attack teams based on the leader of my opponent. Each team had only 2 traits. My main team now is 6 Mirabelle, 6 Zeke, 6 Tyreese, revive Hershel and Priya. I have a secondary attack team with XP Michonne, focus Maggie, 6 Mirabelle, 6 Tyreese and Bruce I use against easier opponents in war.

My defense has no greens at the moment but except during war, I really don’t care about defense as I still don’t see the benefits of reps.

How about you stop replying right after me on threads I create or post in. You know you are just trying to be a…never mind. Just cut it out already. Stop stalking me you old woman. I have no interest in being your friend or significant other.

Someone give this dude a pacifier and put him to bed.

She was making a point that in the current state rainbow is irrelevant as there are no rainbow leaders. Maybe when Madison is released this topic will be relevent, until then no viable opti ons exist.

I guess you don’t know how to read at all. “Also, lets keep it before 6* were introduced. You can add what rainbow team you like using your 6* toons, but also include good 5* rainbow teams.” I am not only talking about current state. Someone start a gofundme so we can put this guy back in school. Rainbow teams are not irrelevant no matter how much you think they are in the current state. I swear some people can’t be helpful, they just want to tear others down. You guys are fucking good for that.