Raids, s class items, rng, oh my!

I know scopelys excuse for the low amount of keys will be “but you can get them in raid crates” we all know that scopelys rng is just stupid and what the hell is with those amounts of 5* tokens?! Honestly since youre resetting everyones rosters with your “shiny” class, it’s time to pass out 5* tokens like candy, stop overvaluing and being so stingy with rewards scopely!

Would you rather have no rng crates but an increase in the amount of keys as a reward?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to of had the choice of keys, cones and cakes instead of just keys?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see an increase in 5* tokens?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is the reward structure as is now good enough?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do these rewards make you want to spend/use resources to get?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

Would you rather more of an even s class items as reward? Such as 500 keys, 500 cones and 500 cakes (as is now, keys are very heavy sided)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should scopely give better rewards for events?

• Yes
  • Yup
  • Yea
  • Of course
  • You bet

0 voters

Would you like to see s class items such as keys, cakes and cones in milestones?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see 5* included along with a choice box of s class items of keys, cones and cakes? (As is now, must choose between 5* tokens and s class items)

• Yea
  • No

0 voters

Would better rewards incentivize you to spend/use resources? (Fighting for a good toon like top 5 facs get Zach)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Does rng on everything make you excited?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like a choice of other items besides the current event items such as beads for typhoon event in milestones? (Example, choose X amount of beads or energy cans)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like polls?

• Yes
  • Of course!
  • Love them
  • More polls please
  • So much poll
  • Poll me baby
  • Polls make me moist

0 voters

1 Like

I’ll cherry pick the important ones this time lol.

It is not wise that many will get a defensive S-Class toon first. Pete = Revive meta on steroids. All of the collectables should be being given out. Imo in a convertable universal currency. No RNG converting, select and exact ratios.

Part of PU was how outdated things like the depot and such were as the game had moved on without them. The game is moving on from 5*. 5* tokens should become easier to acquire therefore

This was promised and so far not upheld. There will never be a fair distribution of collectables until everyone is able to get them with only their own effort and no external factors preventing it (Competition / RNG)

No. I think it’s time they increased the prize spots. 1 - Whichever tokens / 2 - SClass Collectable/s / 3 - Miscellaneous items / 4 - Event specific items. No choice, put both in.

Bat out of hell off this thread if I didn’t lol

7 Likes

But I want that blue MORGAN who is in the 5* wheel lol so I said yes (selfish - I know!)

2 Likes

How about…
Would you like to see scopely sell twdrts to a well known gaming company that knows how to continually update and release exciting new content that makes for an enjoyable and exciting experience ?🤷

4 Likes

Only problem with all these questions is that Scopely give but in return they take more away. Like the upgrade to everything in game they intern made all the updates null and void, by starting the (S)ucker class reset.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.