Raids prizes is lame

You know it would be nice to start seeing something different instead of the same prizes over and over

2 Likes

We could’ve had a great milestone prize but people couldn’t be quiet…

10 Likes

Faction prizes have always been bad.

1 Like

Yeah but that would require actual work. So much easier to hit ctrl-c then v every time. :smirk:

1 Like

What Scopely did, for several people in the frame of the 700-point assault comes a box with Glenn or 8,250 coins and for others comes mod silver, ridiculous it, review it urgently, we are being harmed who has not received the box, fix it Your mistake, please @JB.Scopely

6 Likes

Got any screenshots of people getting the Glenn/coin box? Because they fixed the prizes before it went live

1 Like

Just like I missed wendygate

1 Like

I have everything here with me, I think it’s a pretty slutty thing that Scopely did, it discourages those who invest heavily in the game and did not win this

1 Like

That’s why I’m not wasting my RAID cans on this junk anymore

Lol are you trolling or do you actually think people got that? Few people ruined it for everyone and it was fixed 12 hours before it went live. This is why we can’t have nice things…

1 Like

That’s the question, who has not updated the game has benefited from this, but this is a scopely error, so it should be fixed

1 Like

No one benefited. It wasn’t in a game update but in the setup of the rewards structure by scopely. Everyone would have got it, instead no one did

2 Likes

The only interesting thing in this game just war event and war rewards, beside that just a GARBAGE and BORING !!!

1 Like

Some have earned it

Others got that silver mod shit

1 Like

@JB.Scopely Look closely and correct this please, I hate seeing people benefiting like this.

2 Likes

Raids p̶r̶i̶z̶e̶s̶ is lame [too] :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This is definitely photo shopped

1 Like

It was fixed before raids went live.

2 Likes

We all know it wasn’t fixed, someone needs to spill the beans on where and how they got it in DMs

1 Like
2 Likes