Raid turney never fails

@GR.Scopely can we possibly get some feedback on this unfair raid event issue?

1 Like

Make it fair please, maybe I don’t know score people according to how tough their team is and give people teams to raid that are around their rank to keep it fair

You a poor team or an older team set up I am getting the points in the 30s and 40s just for being free to play and have a worse team also going up against somewhat better defence teams

4 Likes

That’s the thing if you have a lower team grade you get more points it shouldn’t be that way

6 Likes

So technically you are being punished for having a crazy good or crazy S level team

5 Likes

Exactly that and being higher up in the ranks I feel affect it as well

They should hire some of these guys that be on this forum to do their work for them

4 Likes

That’s exactly how it works, as far as we can tell, only with highest ever team grade, not current team grade.

I’m also not sure why number of wins matters. I could get a lot more points per win by rerolling, but it takes less time to beat the easy opponents, even if they only give 25 points instead of 40, and I save time from rerolls, so I get a lot more points per hour not worrying about it.

4 Likes

It’s always been the same. I remember complaining to support a couple of years ago when I missed out on a top spot to someone who had done a lot less raids than me. I doubt they’ll change it now.

2 Likes

Why not? If you have a lower team grade and are hitting higher teams, surely that is the fairest way of scoring?

By fair, do you mean, reward spenders again?

1 Like

It is fair though you are guaranteed points for an easy win yet people with weaker teams have a chance at beating and have a chance of getting a high amount of points

1 Like

“the whales need to be milked more”, is the scopely motto… didnt you listen to the bucket interview? they see you throwing money at them so they feel more money can be earned from you…

It’s not unfair.

You’re at a lower rank/team grade so you’re not even in the same category you just wouldn’t understand

Scopley support team over there smoking crack

1 Like

It’s not fair because once you have a higher team grade there is no higher teams for you to hit therefore you cannot get the same amount of points as other people

2 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about far as guarantee points for an easy win however it is unfair because while you are able gain more points for hitting harder teams once you reach a certain plateau you are unable to do that anymore and therefore cannot make as much points as other ppl

U get punished for playing with overpowered toons
You can probably auto everyone too lol stop complaining

2 Likes

Never ever noticed in the history of playing this game except recently any raid victory being outside of the realm of 22-26 points. Has not always been this way.

We gonna ignore the fact this man has a faction called sex tapes :joy:

1 Like