Raid Tourney Rewards

How do you guys feel about rn about the rewards for the raid tourney and the milestones, it seems like garbage to me and not worth putting my time and effort into it

14 Likes

They are indeed garbage, the last raid milestones and rewards were SO much better.

3 Likes

You are partially correct; they’re blazing hot garbage rewards.

4 Likes

coz the last one was a mistake lol! :joy: they botched the rewards, the difference that time, the botch was in our favor.

1 Like

They are amazing thanks @GR.Scopely great work on keeping that players promise

Holy … they want us to hit 2.4k in one day just to get the collection stuff for the anniversary event?

160 short of 1000 required to make a pull from Sergio stash.
Wow this is horrible lol! :rofl:
Good Trolling, Scopely!

3 Likes

They want us to spend money to complete the collection. I think that the anniversary toon is not a free at all, as there always short of amount to get 1 pull in every event

1 Like

Behold…These blazing hot rewards from Toc. Do not look directly at them. They WILL cause damage to your eyes much like the sun.

8 Likes

Unfortunately the good stuff will be replaced by balloons for the rest of the month. Convenient for the TOC regions as well with the extra boost. Disgrace.

2 Likes

Ya can you guys alt f4 the anniversary event please thanks. The stash and sergio are very bad. Just skip the event entirely and revert rewards for all events back to before pathways event.

3 Likes

The F… is wrong with these fools! they really think people gonna war for 2days for 840 balloons, its not even one stash pull. :rofl:
Like i said earlier last weeks raid milestone medal rewards was a botch from there side, noway these turds can give off 600 odd ascension medals in one event just based on reasonable grind! as always they have to overvalue their ingame collectibles.

1 Like

Их годовщина отнимает наше время с чего ради!? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:Одни претензии!

I’d much rather 2 Lilliths than 5 Basil’s tbf. But yeah, still awful, especially since war milestones are much harder to hit.

We actually only have 24 hours to hit these milestones in a 6v6 war.

What the serious f*ck?!? That’s mental!

lmao! :joy:
Scopely just trolling u guys now!

1 Like

Been like that all TOC. Sucks. But the legendary medals have been replaced by balloons. So sad. Another month of these awful balloons.

1 Like

134vVkHV9wQtaw

#blazinghot

1 Like

Remember the Hordes stash that gave out multiple 10x benedicts/basils, 10x lilliths/Ulysees, canteens, GPS… And Josh! Didn’t even need to complete it to get josh, he was a possibility in the stash. Oh and from 1 horde event you could get like 7-15 opens not 8/10ths of an open.
This stash compared to that is like comparing a Hun/Goth/Gallic raiding party to a Nuclear Submarine.

2 Likes