Raid Tournament New Item Drop: Drop Crates

Greetings Survivors,

We wanted to inform you that with the currently active raid tournament there is a new possible item drop from winning a raid: Drop Crates!

Drop Crates will only be available during the current raid tournament and have the following possible contents:

• 200 Blue Keys
  • 20 Blue Keys
  • 200 Supply Markers
  • 250 Gear Markers
  • 150 Elite Item Tokens
  • 1 Basic Rewards Token
  • 250 5-Star Recruit Tokens
  • 125 4-Star Weapon Tokens
  • 1 Elite Character Token
  • 1 Elite Weapon Token

We hope you enjoy the raid tournament!

27 Likes

Awesome! Thank You!

5 Likes

Please keep drop crates also for regular daily raids :ok_hand: Or something similar. Would be very nice

17 Likes

What are the chances of items ?

3 Likes

Can we have AOW , instead of this .

7 Likes

Did anyone get anything other than one Basic token?

1 Like

I got 20 blue keys, 5 star tokens and some basic. In the thread below someone got 200 blue keys

Little Late to the party no?! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

So they’re not a permanent addition, and are only for a single raid event? That’s lame.

1 Like

This is the new ‘approach’ release it, see if it works & announce it. If it doesn’t work ignore it…

Opened 8 they suck so far

1 Like

Perfect we need more ways to get keys faster. This will help and make raids a better purpose.

2 Likes

2400 points
24 crates total 440 keys

4 Likes

Wow. That’s a terrible drop rate.

That’s actuly quite good for ftp

3 Likes

Hmmmmm already had to put a negative taste in our mouth about something positive. Wonder why it’s only this one. Oh well.

99,9% basic tokens
0,000000000001 200 keys
0,000000000002 all the other itens

4 Likes

I agree that this needs to be added to the general raid scheme. However take out basic tokens, and gear tokens and add 2 and 3 arena tickets to it. We get basic tokens and gear tokens from raids outside of the box.

1 Like

I’ve gotten 200 blue keys once so far

1 Like