Raid Timer needs to be extended!

Please raise the raid timer. You can’t have all these shields and revive toons with high stats and expect people to have the same amount of time to beat a team. It really doesn’t encourage strategy just who can have the most healers on a team.

4 Likes

If only there was a way to stop the healers. Like, someway to reduce the healing effect…

7 Likes

so spend money on dale or we’re screwed

1 Like

I sympathise but we really must start looking for already open, active threads on the subject…

3 Likes

Heal reduction can come from other, less expensive, characters.

I also find making the healers dead works pretty well…

2 Likes

Why change the habit of a lifetime?

1 Like

Free Alice and Dale for all! :grin:

Raid timers should be increased to the same amount of time as in war. Period.

5 Likes

If u cant win in a good solid time like 2 mins u should flee. Put ur pride to the side and just take the L.

4 Likes

2 minutes allows for barely any faults on the first turn of AR, no getting your toons stunned/impaired, no runaway revives, no missed decaps. With a game based heavily on RNG, I don’t think setting such no-fault times is all that workable

I swear I’m learning this now just better to leave and on to the next one.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. So the raid timer in war and the faction onslaught timer are different?

Definitely. I haven’t personally timed it but I’m sure someone knows the exact amounts. But it’s at least by 2-3 minutes.

2 mins is being nice a raid for the average f2p should be atleast 1:30 which is very doable with the f2p toons.

Highly depends on the defending team. No F2P team is taking down the old 2 revive, 2 shield, and guardian in 2 minutes. Source: Every raid I’ve done

1 Like

Well, I don’t understand all these complaint. Scopely gives free leads, free decap, free disarm… f2p (like me!) are lucky these times. By the way, like said on other topics, tanky teams ARE a strategy, so we have to deal with it and be efficient on our teams to beat them anyway…

2 Likes

Largely not about being able to beat them, it’s about being able to beat them in time. Also, large group don’t have disarm, without getting into Rage old arguments, only a small amount of F2P got Bruce, so I wouldn’t go assuming they’re a part of the F2P meta

1 Like

I dual my whale faction mate all the time, after u get the hit order down its less than one min with andrea as lead , Jeremiah,mira,gov and lori with the right mods its ggs and tht was before i had a disarm. At the end of the day its all rng even with promo toons.

It’s an entirely different game when you’re in a faction with whales and gaining from their help in faction tourneys and gaining experience from their defenses in friendly duels, compared to being in a 5th place faction where no one has, say, a Gabriel defense for you to practice on.

2 Likes

The timer is my current bane of existence and makes me not want to play the game. Continually timing out is a complete waste of time. This needs to be fixed

1 Like

time outs should be considered a draw and nobody loses raid points

1 Like