Raid rewards leaks

You came into the wrong place if you expected something nice.
The rewards are shit again.

(I forgot to state this. This is 2nd place awards)

10 Likes

God they are awefull.
I would realy like to hear their reasoning for rewards this bad.

3 Likes

Shit this is the first place one

3 Likes

About as expected. Yet another Ulysses…

You mean Uselesses

10 Likes

So weird that a raid gives less collectibles than a level up. Way harder to win a raid.

12 Likes

No torches in milestones.

4 Likes

A sh.t here we go again.

What the heck!! In spite of all the noise we make, there’s absolutely no improvement in rewards!
Terribly dis appointing

3 Likes

They have been out of fucks to give for 2 or 3 years now.

3 Likes

The first image was 2nd place the one with 1k cakes is first place.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely why is there no torches In milestones

3 Likes

@Zrawtony @Stormpooper Let’s see if I can get more information on the reasons behind the rewards.

GR

10 Likes

You do know that the first image with 275 cakes was 2nd place right?

Also see if they can add a choice box.

Wonder why the scrapped the arena ticket from milestones aswell @GR.Scopely am sure In the past we have had at least one in them

5 Likes

They want you buy them… for this event…

2 Likes

We could really use some reward equalization from events. Is there a reason we get raids/SR with only 1k collectibles and solo level up gets 2k? Feel they all should be 2k if that’s the case and that the prizes should be a collectibles choice box that’s up to date with whatever collectibles are in the velvet cake boxes currently. This would build serious incentive to participate in these events, I’m already reading line chats of people saying they aren’t using cans this raid tournaments, we should always have the opposite effect. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im gonna go out on a limb and say the rewards aren’t very good because we haven’t had a raid in a while and everyone has lots of raid cans. My guess is they’ll ramp up the raid events, deplete cans and then have raids tournaments that drops pieces or has collectibles for a Thanksgiving or Christmas/New year’s.

2 Likes

This does exactly the opposite. You need incentive for it to be competitive and people to use their cans they have been saving up. When only top 3 receive any rewards there isn’t much to win out on but if there is incentive then more will fight to be amongst those top 3. If they upped the rewards more would spend cans to compete for the prize. That’s how you get people to deplete their stocks and encourage more can purchases.

5 Likes

Stale and boring game ATM I’m afraid

5 Likes