Questions about season 4 league toons

this chick is damaged dealer it the role they give makes no sense we have a beaserker who is a tank a decap with a double atk weapon who is support
scipely makes no sense

1 Like

already there are several characters like that, maybe they want to create something new as well as defensive teams that cause damage and offensive teams that can defend themselves, I do not know what their idea would be, but for now they do not serve characters

She looks exactly like jessie but older, grandma jessie :rofl:

4 Likes

An unofficial website that knows more about what’s gonna happen than the actual company of the game does.

2 Likes

Oh and might I add, in most cases, tells people more about events and tournament rewards than the company does.

8 Likes

It would help if they released the info on here, but you shouldn’t moan about something unofficial because you don’t know if it is right or not.

Plus if you dont know what the meta is maybe you shouldnt shoot your mouth off.

1 Like

Designs on these characters are getting worse and worse by the day

2 Likes

What does that even mean

1 Like

She looks like they put a bunch of existing toons in a blender and hit chop. Took what parts were left whole and smashed them together and said good enough.

2 Likes

They’re running out of employees to draw

5 Likes

Both league character this season are based off of short lived comic characters
No that’s Douglas wife

5 Likes

But I can actually complain about her look, she is old and yet seems to be young. Can’t tolerate that, this is a damn trap.

3 Likes

You sure told him.

1 Like

Is that really shocking though :wink:?

I trust VK with my credit card more than Scopely tbh (I’ve never even used VK either)

1 Like

Haven’t you heard 60 is the new 20 and that’s not a trap. Traps are something completely different. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

carliko

5 Likes

Alright fair enough.:joy::joy:

1 Like

VK to the rescue again

Seems like they are the same company or at least have a partnership going on lol

1 Like