Question on priya's weapon 4th slot

So I managed to get this (never intended tho lol , I wanted where she ignores def buffs) … what does her this stat actually mean ? I see +20% atk on every hit she makes , she shows +20% atk three times on her rush , I was thinking to add crit mod but my question is does this +20% atk buff stack , like even for only 1 turn bcoz if it doesn’t then why give her atk buff lol ! Need an explanation to what her stat means, thank you .

She gets +20% atk after she hits , so if it doesn’t goes into her next turn, it’s useless. Wanted to know if it’s useful for basic atks or rush or both ?

Characters have a base Crit stat of 10 which is translating into 20% Attack. Try her with a Crit mod, because around 30 should therefore add another 60% attack

Ahh shit wait. That’s not 20%. That’s 20…

3 Likes

It doesn’t stack. Doesn’t make any difference when you have no crit mod equipped. My experience with her is, if crit mod is equipped her damage output is at times higher. Not all 3 AR attacks at once of course.

This isn’t very good. So toons have a crit Chance of 10 naturally, if you run a crit lead that’s +36 more and say Hershel who rushes for +50 more crit. 200% is (10+50+36) x 2 damage = 192 more damage.

I doubt they increase atk stat to 192% @Link

It would be +192 atk stat not 192%

Which, on a Priya that can easily hit 12k with mods, leader and weapon boosts, is fuck all

Yeah I noticed it later , it’s atk and not atk % … it’s useless since the other one gives 20% on every basic atk … which is more than 200 atk

I had that one it’s useless I reset her weapon

the 30% boost of your att of your missing hp works better.
last stage/normal attack on same toon/different hp

no it’s not the attack stat, flat attack 192 more damage not %

I hot that and it’s brutal!

2 Likes

cant you translate that plz

Hits 2 enemies when critting, splash dmg in easy words

Already done … I had only one free varnish…I will just make her atk up instead… wasted my grease and parts lol… I won’t b trying again until I have like 5 varnishes do I know even if I fail , I can try again otherwise failing on ur only one turn feels bad

It’s they Best improovement of attacking… she hits 3 with criticar Aldo work with they AP

podrías poner vídeo o decirme como funciona esta mejora? estoy pensando esa o la mutilar pero no sé cual sea mejor! por favor!

Cuando tira crítico ataca a 3 incluso cuando tira la carga hay probabilidad de que le tire a tres