Question on how this is possible?

This guy is a p7 account… YGL isnt unlocked till p8 (i think…

How the hell can you get a 4 mil score??
@kalishane @CombatDevIl @CombatMan
Any insight into how this is possible??

Any ideas peeps out there??

2 Likes

4 mill isn’t that crazy if he has a bunch of 5 stats and trainers

Yes 4 million is crazy. You need 6s and several YGL or a ton of food, trainers and 2s troops.

6 Likes

What region?

Not to mention he’s come 1st in the last 2 survival roads with 400k+ points and he obv doesnt buy cans because his prestige doesnt increase

Jeff davis the newest

1 Like

Report them.

1 Like

Oh thats the Zero guy i’ve heard about from people in Chilton. Some people were saying he already has several stun guns in Jeff Davis lol. Yeah from what I here he’s a definite cheater

Several stuns impair etc yep.

2 Likes

are u seriously saying that, how come a prestige 7 can make 4millions on level ups? use maths…even if a guy puts all his money he cant do 4 million coz if he uses money definitely his prestige will jump up…keeping upper limit on prestige 8, he cant score… atleast maths rule out this…

2 Likes

When is the next banwave…??? @kalishane

i want this guy to be gone already, he’s spoiling the game for the p2p and ftp alike.

At least his name suits him.

1 Like

Same thing here dude

But scopely is on vacations and their customers (us) are not really a priority anyway

I’m the last guy to say someones a hacker or buying from a hacker, as I spend a good amount and have been accused of just about everything lol.

But, yeah Im in this region and I to took notice of this guy as he is usually my competition for first haha. I wasnt trying to accuse him of anything and was actually on his side until I started noticing some odd things such as his prestige hasnt moved yet he has a roster to move through SR and complete Legendary like a champ, during war and the few times I’ve raided him I have checked his weapons out, the first week of the region he had all Huge AP weapons, I thought okay maybe he is just lucky and coined all his armories and TH and material places, 2nd week of region he had AD weapons and stun weapons. I just cant give him anymore excuses as Im prestige 12 I do buy coins and speedup my armory, this early on in the game your gonna need alot of coins to get armories up and asides from that your gonna need crafting items, polishing kits and duct tape arent easy to get and a whole lotta luck and he obviously isnt buying pulls on the weapon wheel as his prestige isnt moving…He is also using a new account and been prestige 7 for a bit.

Sorry bro, but to many red flags…

To be fair their are several others as well that are pretty suspicious, one of them had two stun guns and a impair gun that wasnt even released yet on the wheel or a event the first week of the region but somehow they pulled them in one pull on the weapon wheel…Who knows tho maybe Unicorns are real!

6 Likes

It’s funny cause the couple guys your talking about are all in the same faction .

1 Like

I got a sneaky suspicion VK and scopely are somehow connected. Just saying

2 Likes

Alot of the cheaters from coosa went to jd. They cried because they kept getting banned in coosa. Good luck jd, report them so they can be banned there. Nib klaw lucky money really need a life.

2 Likes

Based on the evidence presented it looks like cheating, I mean Abs def wep in the 1st week and scoring that high in level up at only Prestige 7. I came to this region for a new start and this type of activity is making me cautious about spending any cash here as I wont be able to compete with the hackers. This needs a proper investigation in order to keep this new realm fair and balanced before it gets out of hand. This is my humble opinion.

Regards

1 Like

@CombatMan
#Justice4JeffDavis

2 Likes

You don’t need 6 stars to get 4 mill… 5 stars will easily get you there

Yea, 5 stars will easily get you there; 7 of them, at T4/Lvl1. Pretty tough to accomplish 7 x 79 lvls without YGL…

2 Likes