Question here guys

I stopped playing right at the release of S class. How long would it take me to come back to competing? :joy: I have 0 S class toons. What all has changed since then?

4 Likes

Depends on your wallet and how many velvet collections you can cash in. And your definition if competing as well.

3 Likes

1 war will get you s-class kapour, 1 day should get you the next gold bar s-class when they release it, (assuming next one is 3 gold bars again) after that, no idea, F2P and those are my only 2. and whats its been… 5 months plus since they were released

1 Like

Oof. The game is different. It’s no longer lucky pulls you catch up fast. It’s a grind for the toon. Anywhere between 2-4 months on average to get one I would say.

3 Likes

Depending on your 6* roster wont be too bad tbh. A couple months to get priya or pete and you’ll be alright

3 Likes

It will certainly take awhile to get your first sclass :joy:

But since you haven’t been playing for months, you must be in a low league. Use that to your advantage and get veteran rings and sclass collectibles from there. As you collect keys/ice cream/cake, use the veteran rings you have gained on your attack team. Rings on 6* toons are the only way you will still be able to compete and work your way up in this sclass era.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rev I bet you have some descent 6* toons so your only need a couple of s-class to be competitive, grind for a month of 2 and your be fine

2 Likes

I honestly wouldnt bother…

Hi. If you missed the S Class James / Christa u will be at an outright disadvantage. Most active and competitive players have at least 2 S Class by now (above mentioned plus S Class Kapoor). If ur willing to grind u will catch up before u know it. if ur willing to spend big time then no worries on ur part.

2 Likes

Everyone is so nice thank y’all :sob: based on my past experiences with the game, I’m not willing to $$$ so I’ll take it nice and slow and see where that gets me! Much love. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Probably more based on the gear shortages

Most active and competitive players have at least 3 S Class toons… Someone having just the 2, isn’t really active and competitive, to be fair. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep if not 4.

I have 4, after grinding my a$$ off… but I said 3, which is basically a decent number for more than moderately active players.

1 Like

Your right on there. I’ve been busting my hump for mine.

I’m f2p and in a pretty good fac, and with intense grinding have got 3 sclass toons (Pete, Kapoor Christa) at t4.

You would need to be in a good fac to get good war rank for walker heads for Kapoor, and hit milestones each time. :slight_smile:

The competition at the top level (like in diamond 3-5) is pretty insane, and really hard to keep up with if you’re f2p lol. But if you can find the right level of competition for you, I think the game is still enjoyable. Goood luck and welcome back :slight_smile:

This!! Your faction is everything. Make sure you choose a active faction and if your willing to put in the time , coming up should be a breeze. Choose wisely who you build with. I made several mistakes on building my team from day one. But you have played before…so you know whose who…Good luck!

1 Like

Just play your game any have fun. Don’t worry about what everyone else has. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No one has mentioned… Bruh! You are free! Seriously enjoy it, so many other real video games out and coming out. If you have been gone months already, be free. And i dont mean this in a rude way, im serious, RTS is a mess and it has got worse imo. Also something to know, they reset weapons also, you need 5* weapons to be competitive as well.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth…

Run free!

1 Like