Question about world energy

Lets say i have a max of 50 world energy and i have 47 left if I use a can will it just stop at 50 or would it exceed and go to 97.

Stop at 50 iirc. You can go over the cap when you level up

3 Likes

This update came out January 2019. Using a can will put you over your cap.

2 Likes

97 and no regeneration of world energy until you get below 50, your original cap.

1 Like

Ok thanks i thought it would go over but i wanted to make sure

Not fully related to your question (since that has been already answered), but if you level up, besides increasing the energy cap (every 5 levels) you got your energy refilled / overfilled too.
Lately, I noticed that the overfill seems to have reduced significantly - if you level up at zero energy, you still get your world energy fully filled up, but if you leveled up at or close to max, you get only cca 25% overfill

Not sure if the same scaling overfill would be used on normal refills too (since I am at 98 energy, I rarely use a can when above 20 and so far all refills overfilled correctly)

I haven’t had any problems getting full world energy added to my counter when leveling up. I leveled up two days ago and my max energy added to what I had which was almost full.

I’ve noticed occasions when the overfill has been weirdly much lower than I was anticipating

At one point there was an issue where when your player level increased to a level that also increased your total world energy cap the extra energy you got was less than what it should have been.

1 Like

Use a can Scopley sorted this, only 1 thou👍

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.