Question about this toon

First question 1000% damage is unreal so I was thinking are you sure it wasn’t suppose to be bleed or impair if the 1000% attack on the rush is not a bug that is one amazing POSSIBLY free to play toon.
Second question is quite simply what does normalise do I cannot find anything about it.

@GR.Scopely

1 Like

she will be released in the museum when event starts
hope she get a focus text then

1 Like

I am hopping they do an in depth look at her like all the pay to win toons get as it is a new skill that I cannot find anywhere on forums or In game

yes should be annouced in gameplay when new effect come.
still missing infection in there so they not rush there things

Why would you bring this up? Just let it be… if they change this we will all blame you

2 Likes

Sounds pretty self explanatory :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Also by focused text view I have read it and it just says 3 enemies get normalise for 3 turns so do you think once she is released it might be noted what it does at the bottom?

Im gonna guess that normalize is a ability that remvoes every neg effect.

1 Like

Well i though it just gets rid of any status effects on that those toons but I don’t get the 3 turns part

My guess it remove all effects on the enemy

2 Likes

After three turns they get get positive effects again :man_facepalming: It’s so simple

1 Like

yes but what will the indicator be though

You asked “what does it do” if you have more questions you should list them all

1 Like

Yes but what is the point changing it when I can just put it on here as a comment

Who cares About the indicators you don’t even have her yet just wait till she is in the game

1 Like

I do I want to know how to identify it if the ability is active

But no one has the ability yet… till she is in the game… so wait …

1 Like

Infection is in status effects

1 Like

1000% chance S class not attainable f2p

I’m gonna take a guess at normalize, it removes the effects of mods. Just a guess…

Edit: my guess was wrong