Question about disarm

Does disarm bypass all 3rd weapon slot effects? 35% defense when taking damage from enemies with 60% hp? How about toons like holly, chance to gain 20% bonus hp or william with his chance to gain 20% hp?

Yea it bypasses and disables it if u crit.

seconded yes apex is correct

It says in the disarming description —Disarmed characters lose any “conditional effects” granted by their weapons

1 Like

From the Combat reference guide posted here in the forums:

1 Like

So just specials? So 30% def for example is still good? If so would 35% def from enemies with 60% hp still be good? A bit confusing as some people say yes and some say no and @CombatDevIl isnt here anymore to answer these questions it seems

If not, then wouldnt a better strat for defense teams be to use weapons with def in that slot is basically what im trying to figure out

Yes this is good.

This can be disarmed. It is conditional in this case since enemies must have at least 60% HP for the +35% def to be added.

4 Likes

Disarm toons will never be affected by defending specials of any kind. If you crit, every third slot special will be completely removed for the duration of the disarm. If you put a regular stat in the 3rd slot however, disarm will not trigger since it’s not a “conditional” aka something crafted from the special slot in your armory.

3 Likes

Disarmed characters also lose their “when attacking” effect too. For example, if you disarm a green with a stun when attacking weapon, the stun won’t work as long as they’re disarmed.

1 Like

Is that true??? I’ve always wondered. My least favorite defense to attack. Green stun on attack.

1 Like

I know, that’s why I said “every third slot special” as those are included in the special stats of the armory.

100%. If you have a disarm, try it yourself in friendly duels.

Ty, good to know. Only counter to disarm atm is something like def or hp or bonus to ap in 3rd slot, anti disarm skill coming soon? Lol

Do you even RTS bro? you should know the answer already

*trolling my favorite troll :wink:

1 Like

New promo with a built-in 75% Disarm resist mod that you can’t remove. Also is a human shield with a fixed Absolute Defense weapon. This will come out when Scopely needs to hit their quarterly numbers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.