Question about Alpha

Someone posted a video of alpha raiding yesterday i believe, trying to locate it for a fac mate. That or can anyone with dwight or good ranged lead and Alpha + dbl attack weapon. If you also have a command toon so alpha can fire twice, even better. Trying to show them the potential. If you can record it would be greatly appreciated. That or even a youtube link, can’t seem to find any videos.

Add me on line joshua909

Yup. The balance that existed in the 5s Era doesn’t exist any more. Just go all out assault and teams fold, doesn’t matter if they are led by defense + hp leads.

I rush in 1 out of 5 battles. Most are dead by time I would rush. Overall finding the game play boring. Oh well.

This doesn’t work in normal raids only with the tower boosts.Fight top players with Dwight/Alpha you’re gonna come out sore and beaten.

Dwight/Alpha destroys. I use Mira lead however, does that make a difference? Doesn’t matter the teams, simply the weapons. Mira recover stun for the win

Very wrong. Towers just make it ko 2 turns earlier.

As we’ve been 3 manning each other in faction duels I can safely say you are wrong. The Dwight/Alpha combo shreds everything, towers or not.