Purple Tokens - cock up or intentional deception?

Well well well, yet another error that encourages spending in a deceitful manner. Flash token wheel has ended, but the “purple tokens” they have been replaced by are still for sale.

Does it surprise me? No
Will they stop the errors which appear to be actively trying to trick people into spending? Also no

7 Likes

It used to be flash tokens but the event is over

2 Likes

Yeah, it was flash tokens.

/thread

I know, I said that in the opening post.

For me, the sheer volume of these errors just suggests Scopley are trying to intentionally deceive people.

Because you’d have to be a total fücking idiot to programme an offer and not take 2 minutes to check that the offer doesn’t go past the expiry date of the items on offer…

9 Likes

Cock end.

If you buy it, isn’t a problem when the new stash come they give the amount of bugeds tokens in the ‘‘new stash’’ token but its annoying see this kind of stuff in a three years game

I bought this offer but now all I’m stuck with is worthless coins as of right now they better make them a guaranteed 6* token wheel because of the screwup

Buy now for the next purple coin event!

The purple tokens will be removed from your inventory in a day or two. Happend to me a few times now

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.