Pubg Mobile anyone

Anyone else play Pubg mobile if so how do you feel about season 4 that’s coming out tomorrow, will you buy it? I know I will

3 Likes

Been f2p since Season 1, why stop now? Game is fun since it’s full of bots, no need to spend when some of the only players that you face every match aren’t even real and can’t recognize your super hard to get skin or super cool dance. Thanks but no thanks!

3 Likes

There are bots in the game but the higher your rank is the less there is everyone is so quick to say that, people dont understand that the bots are there for you to get better, but yep I’ve been sorta f2p thiswill be tge first time I buy a season so hopefully its not trash.l

1 Like

Oh, I definitely understand. And I know about the whole less-bots-the-higher-you-go thing, just saying that people like me, who play occasionally and don’t really climb the ranks much have little to no contact with players… for now! Subject to change

1 Like

Well good to know I’m not the only one have fun when it comes out tommorow.

1 Like

I would have it but currently it won’t let me play it cause of lack of space.

I play it and spend loads on it because it’s Free to win. It’s based on skill, not luck or cash like rts.

1 Like

I love pubg and I will indeed buy the pass because it’s literally spend, I’m not sure how much dollars, cause I’m not American, what $9.99? That’s not a lot for a whole month to get cool stuff is it? Plus it’ll have new perks I read like new faces for your characters. This is the only way they can make money because there’s no pay to win edge. Literally a noob can win over a veteran by just using skill and I love it. And buying pass supports a game that’s fair to all players and offers quality experience.

The issue with bots, I don’t get it. I haven’t seen much bots around and I mainly play squad. Mobile isn’t like pc where they talk and be funny to enemies, it can be but I’m not interested in that. I just talk with my team mates. Bots don’t progress far anyways. When you get to the top 20 of so it’s only the decent players and things get interesting. Only thing that makes me mad sometimes is matchmaking. Unfortunately South Africa doesn’t have a server and I have to play Europe region cause it has lowest ping but my team mates mostly end up being Indian and Mexican. And they end up being rude over the mic but lucky you can block and kill them =) it’s a lot of fun meeting new people on there who you can communicate with.

3 Likes

Love pubg mobile… and I can’t wait for the next season.

This is the reason I stopped playing RTS as much. It’s free to win… everyone starts out exactly the same. You don’t have to spend to just keep up.

1 Like

We have a Line Chat for Pubg… it started with a group of us RTS players who moved over to pubg. We share our shenanigans and game update info… If you would like to be added to the chat my id is lizzy_lou :blush:

2 Likes