Proof scopley is trying to turn all into pay to play

How mad would you be if they didn’t require any way to prove an account belongs to you, and all some random person had to do was message support saying, I’m so and so from such and such region, I cant get in my account. Then support just gave it to them? Don’t want to make a purchase? Make a dummy FB account, link it. Free and simple.

Correct I ment to put in 11-28-15

For some reason on my old android phone it would never connect to facebook through twdrts.

Im on day 37 of trying to get my account back.

@Datstank
Sounds like you should ask Iphone for a job.

Iv got one -_-

as a developer iphone is total trash, you can’t customize your own code in it and with android you can easily play with linux.
Iphone is for idiots and fools.

and about Scopely support, they are one of the shi88Y support.

Not to mention they don’t use the exchange rate in app purchases Example 8k coins $99.99 should cost uk £75 but no £99.99 which means we pay $125 for 8,250 coins yet Google use the exchange rate

Not only this

We should start collect the broken promise , false advertisement and lies of the scamply

When ready. Take action

We don’t need to think about what ever
They want this game p2p f2p or s2s

We ain’t no sheeps

They have been thiefs for years
Time comes

Sent this to support on game

I SPENT no money on the game. How is a screenshot of my roster plus typed out info of my account, as well as account code not enough prof?

Also I have been playing on that account since november 28th of 2015 to August 7 of last month. I didnt complain about much to the support on here. Your colleagues responces and your responce of we cant help without it sounds to me like a responces your bosses make you say.

what would you do if a colleague had the same problem and they told you “I didnt link my account to fb or buy anything in the game” would you tell them the same thing your telling me or would you say to them Whats your account code and roster look like?

Hello again,

As already mentioned, we will be unable to assist you due to the lack of mandatory information such as the receipt that was requested. You will therefore have to refer to what was mentioned, and contact us again only for other needs in order to let us assist you once again.

Regards,

Scopely Support Team

Scopely Support: A Real Horror Story

Surprised this wasn’t locked.

Bumping

Nice still not locked. Bump it up.