Promotional Offer Update - 9/10/18

I mean if you wanna talk complaints shouldn’t it be 1101?

Agee. This is just regular Scopely trolling…but on the opposite spectrum: users are the ones trolling (despite a free offer being distributed GLOBALLY).

Some forum users are the biggest hypocrites of the whole RTS fanbase: they want a free offer - they get it but are still pissed about it for no clear reason. This event is already over, so any “bump” comment that is written (after this thread lost its’ relevance) is basically a troll post.

Since no one from admin staff bothers to check this thread, I’m okay with that. It’s somewhat endearing to see you guys asking for something when no one from Scopely cares anymore.

You’re right that Scopely doesn’t care about this, but wrong on everything else. You have completely missed the point of this thread.

That sounds like and feels like victim shaming - the users were misguided by the fraudulent promotional text and made purchase transactions based on this false promise.

Unless the promotional text reads “FOR YOU: BUY NOW AND GET TROLLED!” and people proceeded with the transaction anyways then it would be a case of trolling.

Then again, you probably didn’t even make an offer transaction so why does it matter if forum users are “trolling” or not? Oh right - because you ARE the troll.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nothing you said makes any sense and you continue to miss the point.

A typical behavior of a troll.

I mean that Scopely did do a bad thing, but users here started to become not so different than them in the terms of behavior. And Scopely are still trolling you here by NOT answering your pleas.

No matter who trolls who and who misses what, this thread is about how Scopely trampled the players base and the respect they might have had one day for it.

Acting ad they did is just a flagrant proof of what is relevant to the team : $$$ !!

Anything else is garbage though some poor efforts were made to make some people believe that scope cared about the players.

What remains here is the team reaction to a global concern : aka nothing.

Best team ever :heart:

And again @JB.Scopely, great communication buddy.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This thread is a perfect example of the relationship between Scopely and the players

Not anymore! Lol

My money stays in my pocket because of this offer and will stay that way. Now with subscriptions dropping it’s boom or bust for the company.
I won’t trust any offer or deal from scopley again.

Just in case someone @scopely is wandering :
No, we wont forget what you did.
As we dont forget what you do with disturbing post speakin the truth.
We still stay strong.
And I wont join your desperate club.
Cheers.

They seem to be improving in some areas but outright ignoring this thread is pretty poor. Also, bump

The real question is will this topic hit top10 hits and beat the $1 offer topic before it dies down due to inactivity.

who cares?

It’s still intresting that (full of bumps and bullshits , we know) first two topics for # of replies are these two… completly ingored by Scopely. #alwayscustomerfirst

Revenue over integrity.

It’s our fault really. Consumers have (and are now trained that way due to information bombardment) the attention span of small puppies. Who can remember all the gates, bugs, and false marketing etc when …

Oh look, squirrel!!