Profanity Filter?

I mean…

I don’t skip whale teams. I care about losses.

Idk. Most people barely raid anymore. Especially if it weren’t for leagues. To me, it doesn’t matter. And doesn’t indicate how good a player is. At all. But it does show you that scopely has their priorities all messed up.

Yeah they definitely are messed up with priorities.

Oh well, we can look at it positively! We’re all undefeated :joy::joy::joy:

K/D doesnt show u if a player is good or not? U tripping af dude. Ok maybe not so much in this game but u pretty much can weed the total nabs

Like I said… a player can keep their loss count down by having a low rep or skipping the hard teams. It’s really not the best indicator. I’m in diamond five. I ran through the win loss. Lots of players in the best league with 2000 plus losses.

Everyone gets a trophy!

Yo scopley banned club penguin from being said in game lmao😂

I gave up on the win/loss ratio when Konrad was introduced…

##### ##### ##### but ###### ##### ##### and ##### ###### ####### ####. Don t ### think?

Quick question @JB.Scopely, does your company even screen its prospective employees when it comes to hiring? Or do they take in any hobo that comes in?

My biggest issue with this was they took time and money to do something like that but didnt focus on making sure morgan was fixed after months of being broken, they didn’t fix mission collections, and most definitely didnt fix any of the million things that have been requested for a better part of a year. I was really kinda disappointed with most the update. Especially the silly chat moderator.

What i think of where this games been going for last 8 months. An i got a prize
https://www.google.ca/search?q=hot+turd&hl=en&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwix4b_1ravgAhVHDq0KHX7xCTAQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=360&bih=640&dpr=4#imgrc=bbzzEHs0aLGMKM%3A

A lot of people cared about their losses but that’s not an excuse to take it away.

We cant say normal everyday words now… Thank God for that… Its not like territories kick you out of the game or anything!. Why would you waste time on this new broken feature instead of fix a few other broken things is beyond comprehension. Even onslaught which I really dislike was an attempt at a new game mode. This is just absolutely stupid! Try to fix broken shit instead of breaking more shit!

Come on buddy! You had at least 5000 losses the last time so let’s not rewrite history here! :thinking:

It’s post like these though that take away the seriousness of the gripes we have …

I guess you’ll never know :joy::joy::joy:

You could add the latest maintenance to the list