Prestige recruits daily login

Am I the only one that thinks it needs to be change to ascendables only a lot of logging in just to get 4* all the time

1 Like

I agree something needs to be done, but Ascendables only is unrealistic. 5* only with Ascendables sounds better to me atleast.

They need to start regularly refreshing All the wheels. Every month a new crop of toons should be added to them. But that will never happen 🤷 bc if it doesn’t make them :moneybag: there’s zero concern. Even if it does improve the game and the overall enjoyment.

1 Like

how it sound unrealistic if scopley add some generation 1 ascendable only in there…

1 Like

Just got Jose this morning

unrealistic should be the speed in which scopley releasing OP promo every otherday

Sorry, are you trying to suggest that Scopley need to maintain all aspects of the game up to date to reflect the current “economy”?

Ludicrous. I love having Basic Tokens, Scavenger Missions and many more things offering me the same value they did four years ago.

1 Like

Yeah, three yrs and ive never gotten anything but 4* from prestige

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.