Premium Butter missions

Anyone know where we are supposed to get butter to complete these missions?

Was wondering about this as well.

Disappointing they continually release events/collections and give no real explanation as to how we are supposed to collect the materials.

9 Likes

Perhaps it’s an error and its supposed to be eggs?

You need the butter to fry the eggs. :joy::laughing:

1 Like

Hey there,

I will be pushing a communication around the butter to clarify all this for everyone :slight_smile:

GR

4 Likes

It’s so those still spending can grease up in preparation isn’t it @GR.Scopely?

#united must be having an effect, previously it was lube

7 Likes

But will it be for everyone, if you catch my driftIMG_2792

I appreciated the clarified butter gag even if it went above a lot of heads lol.

4 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

In the old days of RTS big events used to get teased with in-game announcements & on forums for weeks ahead to build excitement (like the “Choose Your Path” event).

Then, BEFORE the event went live, the entire explanation was provided to players in game so we’d know to save up world energy, stock gear, train lots of survivors - whatever we needed to help us succeed.

Can we like…try THAT again??

16 Likes

If something works well and players like it. Dump it. The scopely way

6 Likes

Update @GR.Scopely

You guys butter clear this up, I’m so hot about it i could melt. I mean I’m slightly salty about it. Scopely has really churned up a lot of emotions over this one. You would need a biscuit to soak up all the emotions im feeling on this one. The anger has SPREAD all over me. I was looking at the collection items (eggs) they’re giving away with the promo, i just can’t believe it’s not butter

enhanced-32084-1396279470-1

12 Likes

Previously it was dry and raw

1 Like

@ForumAdmin can we get an update on this . I asked support and they told me to come here .

1 Like

I still can’t believe it’s not Butter!
lol

1 Like

Just another attempt to butter your wallets…

1 Like

Why are non ascendable still being implemented in event reward structures??

3 Likes

Skybound Rick…hmmm…so the Rick that many of us were NEVER sent despite being signed up with Skybound Insider. Clever…very clever…

3 Likes