[Premiere Recruits & 5☆ Recruit Token Wheel Refresh]

You mean like getting rid of the terrible characters such as: Christa, Earl, Yellow Clem, Red Lee, Red Glenn, All Out War Negan, Yellow Oberson, Blue Mark, Blue Omid, Blue Lilly, Yellow Rick, Red Gregory, Red Vernon, Green Rosita, Green Kenny, Blue Governor, Red Abraham, Blue Hershel, Yellow Wilkins… etc?
The list goes on and on! Why your team would put these terrible characters in here is completely past me. So when you say you’re going to look into some things, what exactly do you mean?

Yellow Clem is nice, if I didn’t have Carl she’d be in

shhhh man don’t say anything, I’m really hoping to have two 6* Zeke’s in my lineup in the future.

take out some of the rubbish ones and add them to supply depot and people can decide if they are worth spending depot points on

I’ve been going back and forth whether I should ask this or not and I want to refrain from “starting anything” but umm… where did (paraphrasing) “Carl and Shiva is being added and Shiva Force Ezekiel is being removed from the new wheel.” from Shane go?

I had to get 100% approval and got excited! lol

Shiva and Carl “No Turning Back” will be added into the 5* Token Wheel, Ezekiel “Shiva Force” will be removed.

#LongLiveShiva

Two 6* zekes? Is it possible?

Cool @kalishane …this is a good news…and negan?thanks!

I see the concern, trust me I use an effective Kal and Zeke combo, but isn’t there a hard limit to two GShield activations per turn? So if the first second crits even if the next one does you won’t get any shields. Or is the problem that two would wreck blue teams with simultaneous ARs going off?

Deleted post, inccorect info.

I think it’s more the double chance for two shields, in case the first doesn’t crit

@kalishane how about removing the characters we can get from Ascendance from the list?

Ask LiveOps to add Christa, Blue Gov and all the useless characters to the Ascendance.

Ask them to add 5* that are likely to get ascended on the near future as long as they are not already on another area of the game.

bingo!..

Personally Blue Gov needs to stay. I wouldnt care to pull him i want that major tower advantage everyone else has with rocket abe and him.

are these the only modifications being made? I’m truly baffled that you guys would keep these characters

“Christa, Earl, Yellow Clem, Red Lee, Red Glenn, All Out War Negan, Yellow Oberson, Blue Mark, Blue Omid, Blue Lilly, Yellow Rick, Red Gregory, Red Vernon, Green Rosita, Green Kenny, Blue Governor, Red Abraham, Blue Hershel, Yellow Wilkins… etc”

In the wheel. Many many people will be upset if you guys do keep them in the wheel.

Oops I was way off :sweat_smile:

So is this coming tomorrow or will it have to wait a bit? I want that Blue Hershel.

Wait, so Shiva and Carl won’t be getting removed from 5* tokens?

Correct. And Shiva Zeke will not be added.

All I can say is I plan to just stockpile tokens after this change. Without a chance at an ascendance toon seems like a waste. Perhaps after they release the next wave ill do a large pull.

Note I already have Carl and Shiva. The only non premier 5s I do not have is Shane. So no point for me. What a joke.

should of kept Zeke. I see teams of more than 1 of the 6* versions of shiva, boobs, and negan all the time. With sometimes some whales having 3 of the character in their lineup. Don’t see why Zeke had to be discriminated against lol