Premier pulls aren’t registering correctly towards event total

Premier Pulls aren’t resisterinf correctly towards our faction total I did a bunch of pulls for deigo and it never counted towards the total

10 Likes

I’ve noticed this too. Please advise @JB.Scopely

1 Like

Same @Shawn.Scopely

I had 4 sc pulls from the start of event & now its 3. So please ask me why you wonder people hate this company so bad…its stuff like this, unless you think we are dumb and wouldnt be watching numbers.

2 Likes

Surprise surprise another thing broken with this gameimage

5 Likes

I think they stopped resgitering after the “exploit”.

You pulling? Whoa must of hit the jackpot of free coins!!

Not me. Got some whale mates though lol

Same issue here. Did 2x 10 pull for Diego. Didn’t get Diego, but also didn’t get added to the total premier pulls for the event. I’m stuck at 4 (daily SC pulls)

Hi,

Thanks for the report!

I have escalated to the team for investigation. :hammer_and_wrench:

7 Likes

A member of ours blew 10k last week, she looks a total 0

Similar incident with Blitz War, I took a lot more than 1 Stronghold on Sunday!

We’ve got the tokens so no big deal for us but it should be registering properly

Can I have my coins back from attempting to get tobin one 5* from a 40 and a ten not even an ascendable just rocket abe :roll_eyes::eyes::joy:

The event didn’t start last week so those pulls don’t count

This is the response I had on the 10th of June

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You might be experiencing a display issue in the game. For this type of issue, please try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Restart your app, then allow the app to remain open for 15-20 minutes uninterrupted.

2. If that does not work, exit the Town menu by opening any other menu (such as the World Map). Allow the game to sit open uninterrupted for another 15-20 minutes, then switch back to the Town menu.

If the issue still persists, please let us know right away so that we can take another look for you.

Regards,

Jan

Scopely Support Team

1 Like

Thank you Jan!! (Said in my best Jim Breuer Voice)

1 Like

I guess here’s our answer. Not getting credited back those pulls. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: @GR.Scopely

The pulls weren’t counting for me before the exploit. I had 4k made from league and the pull didn’t count.

Let’s just say recently or couple days ago then, i just didn’t know when she did exactly but i know it was after event started sorry not a native here

I did three ten pulls and 5 singles before the exploit was made aware, and they werent counting towards it either.

1 Like