Premier Pull Milestone- Piper Mission Event

For the sake of transparency, and as a sign of solidarity, here’s my progress toward the final “premier pull” milestone in the Piper Mission Event. I’ll post another screen at the end. Normally I would get to 400 easily.

#PlayersUnited

5 Likes

I think the point is to show that he is sticking with the #playersunited front and has stopped/ will continue to not pull.

4 Likes

I don’t spend so can’t get a refund :wink:

You mean on the event that started before #playersunited? Looks like he stopped once everyone else did and posted his previous progress from before.

5 Likes

Smells like broke in here

1 Like

Lol not broke cause I didn’t spend 1k on a app game per month :joy::joy::joy:

#PlayersUnited

2 Likes

Ignore the troll

Smells like someone’s account is going to vanish shortly. :laughing:

3 Likes

Someone didn’t hug you enough… your way too angry. At people you have never met.

you should stop smelling yourself.

1 Like

You can come up with something better then that ! Or maybe you can’t :man_shrugging:

You’re booty-tight over something… sorry about that. I’m posting this to show the doubters and naysayers that people are committed to affecting change in the game. Please save your “input” for a different thread mon ami.

You want change completely quit s-ending for 30 days no matter what promo comes up . I think we all know that won’t happen because soon as the next insane op promo pops up whales will max out their credit cards pulling multiples of him or her again

I stopped spen. Ding for some time now and won’t continue to spend

1 Like

Dude, I think you misunderstood my intent then: this event is tracking promo pulls. I’m posting that screen now, and will post another in about 2 weeks which will show 0 progress, i.e., 0 additional pulls. I can’t speak for everyone, but if I’m not pulling, I’m not sp-ending.

2 Likes

This was the same person who was crying about cheaters in forums during skullgate. Really irrelevant

2 Likes

We are all allowed to have a good cry. I’m fairly skeptical by nature, and am merely attempting to demonstrate that players from all tiers are committed, and #United.

2 Likes

What’s y0ur point ? Lol wtf

U missed his point entirely. It isn’t a time for attacking other players. We should all be together on this and he’s just proving he’s in

1 Like