Post your new wheels wins here ๐Ÿ˜

Garbage on everything but weaponsโ€ฆ

11 Likes

Got a Tobias from Prestige Recruits, now hoarding 5* tokens, trying to get Camilla

1 Like

51 pulls on 5* and got 2 more michonnes to add to my 5 and a Denise. Wanted either Camila elodie Morgan or Ajax and nada oh well was trying to go out winning at least one toon.

1 Like

Wasted all mine trying to get Donnie :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Didnโ€™t get anything worth noting but I did get blue retribution michonne from elite chars and a red gregory from basic tokens. Havenโ€™t seen these guys in ages :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I got Aaronโ€™s saw club love the look
Got gator knife clams rifle viktors revive hammer aikos sniper rifle Zekeโ€™s SMG some really cool stuff for sure

3 Likes

Wanted Camilla or Ajax
But hey not a dupe for me
Weapons 4 impair. No stuns.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Did 12 pulls in total. Only weapon worth noting is on the left.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Gotta love that RNG! Sure itโ€™s random. I mean what are the odds here? :laughing:

Then on the 2nd to last of that 10 pull probably one of the two best showed up. :smile:

19 Likes

An absolute load of Basic tokens mixed with helper tokens.

5 Likes

4 Likes

28 5 star token opens and not a single ascendable. Go fuck yourself scopely I am so over this shit. Doesnt matter what you put in the wheels if I cant even pull fuck all with half a Years worth of saved tokens. Thought this update just might bring me back to maybe enjoy the game but guess I will just go back to playing better games

12 Likes

Alright. Here are my hoarded 5* Token Pulls.

13 Pulls, Ryker is all I got. This All Out War Negan has evaded me so far. I could finish 3 collections with him. Christa, Heath, Doc and Jose are non dupes.

Prestige Pulls now:

Konrad and Duane are non-dupes.

1 Like

Elite Token Pulls (27 pulls):

Well, I got Aris (whoโ€™s new) and Rosita (dupe). And there is quite some @Dr.Mekar material. :smiley:

Weapon pulls.

Oh well, I better donโ€™t post all these shitty pulls. I got one of Rickโ€™s Revolvers and Morganโ€™s Staff (AP down).

Oh well.

7 Likes

Got 5*Louis and ajax!

3 Likes

Screenshot_20190817-110708
Completed mostly for collections like Rick, Jesus AOW and the like. Had many sweet weaps and toons as well.

1 Like

I just want Jeremy :((

1 Like

Got an Erica and Princess ( not pictured )

8 Likes