Possible Region Merger?

Hello all, I’m a active resident of the Mitchell region(hellhole) and I would like to say that my region is pretty much dead we have about some 700 or so active players and I would like to recommend a possible merger( if it’s even possible) with another rival region such as Hall or Cowetta.

2 Likes

700 is quite good, there are many worse regions if you check my previous population research.

Dying regions needs a solution desperately.

2 Likes

Mrege will never happen. Either QUIT or create a new char in a fresh region. New regions tends to come out weekly.

Lol, 700. You guys are waaaaay down the list.

Quit or Create a new account? You’re kidding right? So essentially throw away all the time and money someone has invested in a region and it’s definitely their fault the region is dying? We have around 200 active players in choctaw. Definitely my fault so I should restart. At least give me the option to move to the oldest region amirite?

Hey im on your side. I think we should have region merges. Hell ill pay to migrate my account to another region. BUT its never going to happen. Scopely mades NO MONEY fixing regions.

1 Like

Sad but true

1 Like

There is tons of money in region mergers. Other games do it with new game changers(like the 6stars here) it gives people hope and lets a breath of fresh air. Number 1 fact may not be number 1 anymore. Competitive nature kicks in.

We have about 35 active players in Floyd so 700 sounds pretty decent to me! We have 2 factions that play and only 50% of each faction actively plays :frowning: Waiting for a merge!

Merge will never happen. Quit now and stop spending money. Read my digital lips… THEY WILL NEVER MERGE