Possible cool feature

So I was thinking, how much does it suck ass to start crafting the perfect weapon, for the 2nd or 3rd upgrade to not crit… after I dunno getting Stun let’s say. What I would like to see is an ‘Undo Last’ feature for the Armoury, I’m not saying for all Weapons, but have the option when a craft doesn’t crit. There fore you don’t have to either take it, or reset and try again…

3 Likes

agree 100% —if i get stun and want to try for +5 in another slot but dont get crit then i can undo just that slot instead of the whole weapon. fist bump for the logical and awesome idea, with as much as everything fails to give you what you want, your idea should be available ASAP.

4 Likes

Riiiiiight! I genuinely have 5 or 6 special Weapons like that :joy:
It would be an awesome and probably wildly accepted as well. Would benefit everybody :blush:

2 Likes

yeah it makes sense because of how much everything in the armory pretty much fails to give you what you want. it would be a nice new feature but ONLY if the devs don’t nerf the current crap percentages of getting what you want.

1 Like

just like adding new ascendables to pools only to nerf the chances at getting them :wink: to beyond ridiculous 0.01 or whatever. I dunno what the percentages are but Scopely needs to roll the odds out, I don’t know what their grace period is but it needs to happen very very soon!

1 Like

I hear ya, the Armoury is a pain man. I’m currently 13 into the 25 pk and tape with nothing to show for it for level up lol. Maaaaaan Earl is an ass. But yep would make sense, I’m sure they could code it easy enough. Plz Scopes :heart::blush:

3 Likes

This comment above deserves 100 likes!

2 Likes

Nice way to exploit the game. I’m down for this. Lol

2 Likes

Not really. They could charge like 50 coins or something. :hugs:

That’s still exploiting because whales will take advantage and break the game.

2 Likes

Not an exploit at all. How many times do you get screwed over on a weapon craft that wasn’t critical and when it is critical it is one of the other 10 crits besides the one that you wanted. It is fair in my opinion, but you are also allowed your opinion, and if you think it exploits the game, then Scopely has you brainwashed my brother. The chances for you to get the crit success that you want are very x100 so I don’t have to type out the word very 100 times, LOW!

If you look at it that way, then Scopes should be all for it lol. Depends how bad you want the weapon to be perfect :wink: I have a few perfect and a few not. Would switch them over in a heartbeat :joy:

I vote no for this idea. Deal with what you get. Persistence pays off.

1 Like

I respect that, and yep it does.

I don’t have perfect weapons- but they work.

1 Like

This would guarantee scads of perfect weapons, I can just keep trying endlessly – you know you need neither DT or PK to get a crit result (albeit quite rare, but if I can try endlessly with minimal cost and no penalty, it will happen). I’d rather have evil Earl’s disappointment vs perfect weapons on everyone’s team.