Poor Dr. Stevens

who did you choose?"

26 Likes

It’s been always like this , expect to see Dr.stevens in the next war wheel

8 Likes

i feel a lot sorrier for all of the people that just pulled him off the promo a day before angel was released.

Id be pretty pissed. Yes this is gonna help my attack team so much, ill be able to T1 and T2 teams now, plus hes gonna boost my def loads.

Next Day Angel enters the scene

file-57cbba5b67395

7 Likes

You guys realize doc can still use his active t2, and therefore all your toons have the same AP they would have by t2 anyway?

4 Likes

only if angel lead hasn’t used her exhaust t1 so just daze her with priya but expect alot of daze resists on her

1 Like

You do realize people run pryia aswell right? T2 he hurts his own team

1 Like

You forgot the priya stops her so it won’t even stop dr Stevens I can still go off and kill on t2

1 Like

i never thought id see the day where i may be leaving Zach to go off so he can kill ever… clear everything

2 Likes

She’s not a must-have for a defense lead. You’ll still be seeing Mercer lead teams :money_mouth_face: or the normal pete lead teams

1 Like

He is still gonna be somewhat viable on attack. Not everyone is going to field Angel as defence leader. Plus there’s Daze resist. And Command

6 Likes

I suspect we will see a lot of Angels around for a while until the plague of Docs goes away, then both will be more of a tactical consideration rather than a ‘put em on every team’ toon.

1 Like

There is this thing, called daze resist.

1 Like

shes a raid lead for ap gain def teams

2 Likes

There is this thing, рандом

Low drop rate and most of the time mods dont fucken work on attack… ask my %70+ plat ref how its going when someone ars on blue mags… never goes off

2 Likes

Daze resist, meet RNG the great equalizer.

3 Likes

Poor raven or any toon that has a first turn active.

1 Like

I didn’t go for angel I have laopo

1 Like

Or they could have a doc type sclass coming soon to

1 Like

A friend of mine did 100 pulls for doc just day ago, he is literally tilted now…

8 Likes