Poll: How many times have you cancelled a post you were going to make because you thought it would be ignored?

Per title, what say you?

• 5+
  • In before closed

0 voters

I tend to write a few words then say… Not worth my time.

10 Likes

Especially since it will give you good ol’ mjolnir most of the time.

Never… i always type the first thing that pops into my head… i always start threads and dont care if ppl post on it or if its ignored… if i did fear being ignored… i wouldnt have joined the forum lol.

america

Never.

“the freedom of Speech may be taken away—and, dumb & silent we may be led, like sheep,
to the Slaughter.” - George Washington

2 Likes

I’ve been banned like 9 times for making posts of controversial issues. Lol. I obviously voted for inb4 closed.

2 Likes

Was gonna vote, then… Nah.

1 Like

I delete posts all the time. I’m like, 5 paragraphs deep before I realise I’ve just gone off on one. I start proof reading the post only to realise; this is a rant! And only vaguely related to the topic. Then I can’t be bothered bringing it back in to line with the discussion, so I just… ditch it.

I don’t even bother anymore. I’m still waiting for reply to PM from several weeks ago @kalishane. Even an acknowledgment that it was read would be progress. Everything gets ignored or swept under the rug anyway,

2 Likes

I’m in the exact same situation.