Poll! How good scopely is in 2019

What you think guys how good scopes are in 2019?

• Amazing!!!When i think about scopes i have erection.
  • Just Ok
  • Bad
  • Very Bad
  • I HATE THEM!

0 voters

1 Like

Dumb and good stuff from scopely so far.

1 Like

All the praise they received with Eric has been ruined in the past few weeks… SC members getting the run around for their log in rewards, changing the milestones to top 50, no January event, removal of league coins, no reward for diamond season 2 players and the horrible war stash (as well as them basically trolling by adding a blitz war right after).

All in all, not a great start. I know they said February log in event will be back but why was it gone in the January? Taking coins away can hopefully still be changed. Top 50 solo rewards is just terrible idea. Let’s hope these season 3 characters get us back on track.

5 Likes

Question. Is it scopes as in periscopes?

Cause yeah I got a fetish thing with periscopes so you nailed it with that choice.

5 Likes

You don’t have anything better to do with your time than post a meaningless meme? Too bad you can’t articulate any constructive feedback.

Playing this game and staying in a diamond league is hardly complaining about receiving “free stuff”.

7 Likes

Let’s see…
Terrible rewards…
Horrible Community Manager…
P2P have an unbeatable advantage…

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. This is RTS in a nutshell.

when u think about scopes

Bullseye!

6 Likes

It’s true though, he works like 3 days a week then vanishes
He insults the player base
Intentionally ignores issues
Etc.

1 Like

The IQ’s in this thread are so high, we can only climb further from here. Maybe we can reach the double digits.

3 Likes

I mean, weebs have IQs in the negatives so look who’s talking

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Again, focus should be made on who neglects the issues and to say JB is the one in charge is laughable.
He’s a guy halfway around the world from Culver city.

And yet he gets paid to visit the forums. We don’t so who’s really winning here? :wink:

2 Likes

Fixed that for you… But yeah… :frowning:

3 Likes

This always happens with them. The moment they do something good… they find 10 things to screw up. Its the same thing every time

1 Like

Take your poll and stick it where the sun never shines.

That’s how good is scopely.

2019 and Territories are still bugged AF.

5 Likes

tired from their shit
dont get my rewards from this survival club … support not a help like always

Literally, in the description of leagues, it says that there are “even more rewards at the end of the season”

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t a player expect a reward in season 2 that they got in season 1?

2 Likes