Plz sir no more raid plz bring level up back =(

God I hate one day raids especially with important milestones like the eggs. I’d rather sleep and have level ups again ktx bye

4 Likes

lol poor Muffintop

4 Likes

Heavily agreed. When it comes to be two back-to-back events, especially those with a 24Hrs of duration, variety is the spice everyone begs for.

Not to mention that it was supposed to be Solo Survival Road. And that most of us have a You Got Lucky/Bricks and Mortar mission ready to get picked up since two days ago.

1 Like

To many lvl ups. Not enough lvl ups. Sigh :anguished:

7 Likes

Your gonna pick it up tomorrow
With duel faction event
Sr and lvl up

2 Likes

I believe it is the right thing to do, which is to launch, at least, a short Level Up (Solo or Factional) after being rewarded with traineers and a fat amount of food.

I’m not going to use those for something like a War or Survival Road now, am I?

1 Like

Be nice Lucas lol

1 Like

Yes, Daddy. Sorry, Daddy. :<

The point being last week everyone complained about to many lvl ups. This week it’s not enough. Get it? We have one starting in a couple hours and will last for over 2 days! Be calm little one. :wink:
Edit. You will be pleased next week we have 4 days to lvl your toons. So Everyone back on the to many lvl ups wagon again :+1:

1 Like

Get more dedicated and you won’t have an issue with it buddy.

2 Likes

No, just no. Level ups are horrid. I would rather they scrubbed it completely.

4 Likes

Level ups we’re getting out of hand and may suggested 1 faction and 1 solo per week Monday to Tuesday Friday to Saturday. That would be ideal Imo. I forgot how dreadful raids can be with 6*s. Slow rushes and Carl teams are making me Barf up my dinner just thinking of it. Thank God for current level up with the egg milestones.

So lvl ups 6 days of the week every week? Damn. You know some of us don’t mind raid tourneys. Admittedly the 4200 milestone in that short period of time is ridiculous otherwise all good with me. Isn’t war just attacking more of the same teams over and over?

2 Likes

No no and no to level ups you got to be fracking kidding me

1 Like