Pls give magna hs 5* in the next season :)

I really think she can still be useful in attack since the current def meta is still a revives/heal too weak to kill your toons

2 Likes

U should have went for Jeremiah in the lvl up event…hes like waaaaay better tbh

Unfortunately, I took a break during jerimiah event. Miss that chance :frowning:

I honestly would love the OG human shield red magna

1 Like

Did u grab heath tht 85 atk is killer

I already have so much dupes of him lol. But i do still use him or sr zeke . Those were still useful as 5* plus they rush really quick

NO!

We’re only just now getting out of the human shield meta. I can’t go back man! I WON’T GO BACK.

1 Like

Really? Tell that to everyone from the #1 faction to the 100th in my CRW bracket because they were all still rocking the same old single/double hs with 3 or 4 revives. Even though the only sometimes effective ones were at the very top of the leaderboards because of mods.

2 Likes

Oh there’s still a nauseating amount of them, but I ran into less this CRW than last time. With FTP getting more and more access to good offense they can’t be propped up like before so people are moving away from them. I know I killed a lotta Koas turn 1 with decap Sandy.

Yep for sure. Koa stinks again. :rofl:

My favorite is how often I see that green ab def ax and how very little it matters when I disarm it.

I love how scipley sold everyone on defense for 6 months then released a few toons and made it worthless. It’s going to now be all attack for the next 6 months and then they will repeat or reboot the process all over again.

Nah the next character should just be “this is too much armour for a child to be able to carry” Duane. Legendary version is just inside a torpedo shell

1 Like

It should be Duane wearing an EOD suit and helmet, but still wearing orange shorts. Oh, and he can be wielding an M249.

1 Like

Duane in a mech-suit for season 5.

2 Likes

Duane piloting and gunning a Lockheed AC-130.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.