Please switch this weekend's solo lvl up to faction

Let’s face it, alot of people are getting bored and not even bothering with all these solo level ups.

Since Scopely canceled the last faction level up a week ago, I think it would be a nice if they made this weekend’s level up a faction one. I have alot of faction members in both regions holding off on working their toons until we get one.

I am asking this early in the week, so hopefully @kalishane or @Shawn.Scopely can talk to live ops about making this change. Pretty please with a cherry on top. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I 2nd this… solo lvl ups back to back is just ugh…

1 Like

Any time they do 2 level up’s in a week I will pass on one of them. Enough is enough already. Most pointless and boring “activity” in the game.

Can anyone else name any other game where leveling up your character is the featured event?

Kill the level up and give us a Blitz war.

2 Likes

Blitz war on the weekend, it’s only been done one other time since I’ve been playing for over a year. I wouldn’t complain one bit if they went that route too.

2 Likes

Yeah it would be odd but at this point I would take anything over having to do more leveling and let’s face it war is the best thing in the game hands down.

1 Like

Pretty sure my faction faced you in crw this last weekend, did you go against Chilton? If so you have a nice team one of the few that gave me problems in those matches lol.

1 Like

Just checked the war leader boards and we did face Chilton in crw. Thank you for the kind words.

2 Likes

I’ll second the OP. Got some levelling I’ve been saving for a faction event to do.

Please Scopes? :blush::blush:

1 Like

@kalishane i am bored with to much lvl up. let’s rest, people are leaving the game because it’s boring and monotonous and do not play tournaments in a row

2 Likes

I’m spent on level ups, only a few toons to work with and they will be saved for a faction one. This many solo lvl events has got way out of hand.

1 Like

si!!! guerras!!! wars blitz!!!
wars
wars!

1 Like

Enough with those boring level up fss , bring back blitz wars instead