Please stop repeating the level up prizes

Please stop repeating the level up prices over and over.
Please offer some variety by changing the toon @JB.Scopely

3 Likes

Scopely loves to copy paste events. Sorry bud that’s just how it is

2 Likes

Actually I think its good that they repeat the main prize for multiple events in a row.
It means those who get it 1st/2nd time have the option of taking it easy when it repeats, which in turns gives some others more a chance of ranking high.

9 Likes

Completely disagree with this post, having the same toon for two in a row is fine, the issue I think is that it’s always three in a row at the moment, that is one too many.

Ha, peeps from my region taking every first place no matter what’s the prize, multiple Anna’s, Konnies etc

1 Like

That’s what I mean.
2 times is ok

1 Like

Cool, well we are currently on the second time of Connie. I suspect we shall see a third later in the week :slight_smile:

Two would be nice, but this is still better than 10k 5 star tokens.

Completely disagree with this post, having the same toon for three in a row is fine, the issue I think is that it’s always four in a row at the moment, that is one too many.

Why would you run a tournament that discourages previous winners from trying to win? The repeated level up prizes are beyond dumb.

2 Likes

Yeah these tokens suck, i’m aware there’s a toon in the box but i’ve never gotten it

2 Likes

They should go back to old way 1st and 2nd get different toon even put some different ascends in the false hope crate

The repeatition aint the problem, the bad toons are. I have 10 mil worth of points waiting for a good toon to pop up

1 Like

Completely disagree with this post, having the same toon for four in a row is fine, the issue I think is that it’s always five in a row at the moment, that is one too many.

1 Like

That’s why I said different toons for places give 1st elite ascend

I’m waiting for the nerve by them putting gator as a prize

Love a good troll :man_shrugging:

Completely disagree with this post, having the same toon for five in a row is fine, the issue I think is that it’s always six in a row at the moment, that is one too many.

2 Likes

So if it was 10 in a row would you say 11 is to much

2 Likes

Really to me I can care less if it’s same toon 100 times in a row I’m not getting top 2 and don’t really try for top 10 anymore I did once and got no toon and the low end tokens so there is no point I’m not a fan of false hope crate