Please start tracking IP during raid tourneys

Or restrict changing the device while raid tournaments are up, @JB.Scopely
Thanks
BR

But why?

Player A wants to win and is raiding non stop for lets say 5 hours, then has to got to work/eat/sleep/shit - whatever, take your pick. Player B - a trusted faction mate usually, logs in into player A’s account and is raiding for him whilst they guy in 2nd place is asleep.

8 Likes

fck locking us down, I change devices about 5 times a day due to location/battery/environs.

For every use that may be malicious there are several that are genuine

7 Likes

This would have been better implemented 2 years ago when they were giving out great rewards but now, who really does that for 100 gold tokens and a benedict?

20 Likes

OR WHEN THE OTHER PERSON GETS KICKED OUT OF THE FACTION OR YOU HAVE A DISAGREEMENT THEN HE LOCKS YOU OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT LMAO

1 Like

Also they are able to tell if a UK player has jumped onto his other IP in america twice a day

so you saying not to bother or to bother looking for other areas on finding out if someone is “cheating” the game. whats your stance on it

scopely bans people for less…

1 Like

meg

you do understand that the uk currently has 66 million people residing there … im sure the gene pool can be spread evenly to keep out the undesirables

anyway havent you got to log on to your faction-mates account, a raid event is up soon

Ahh the god complex of what seems to be an American.

Now come on you cant say ALL of the Uk, thats just gonna get you -25 rep points here …

i cant speak for my country but yeah youre right i contribute my terrible looks to my aunty and younger brother who created me

Who cares now. Rewards suck . And like the second poster said, horrible idea, I change ip addresses and devices multiple times a day between work home commute tablets and phone.

U can’t prove that person doesn’t travel to Russia once a week to buy their coins. I’ve heard they have better coin purchasing weather and pull odds

if the travel takes 10 minutes, then yes, lol

So I can’t fly concorde?

they dont fly, do they? if you fly concorde then you fly vk, lol.

tenor