Please start region merges!

I know its been asked many times before, but I’m asking again… Please start merging regions! People are leaving left and right, but there are many spread out amongst the different regions who still want to play. Let those who want to still want to compete do so together. Some of us have spent countless hours getting to where we are… Some have spent tons of money… Don’t let it all be for nothing… For most of us who have been here from the start, starting over is not an option. Don’t let our game die.

10 Likes

Agree, we were down to only 16 active teams during war & the bottom half had less than 50 wars in. @kalishane

1 Like

There is nothing I want more for this game. PLEASE can we do something about it. Floyd Region has 2 factions…thats not a typo, we have 2 factions and we had 3 wars in total all weekend. We have 20 active people and yet our region has been around since the game began.

Region merges or account transfers are the only solution. I would pay for the opportunity. Please and thank you.

3 Likes

Yeah, I spent my 2 years in this game and my only request is this. That’s not a big deal!
Region merges or account transfers are the only solution.

2 Likes

They wine merge, but the last I heard they were in talks about account migration. It’d take them a year to get the coding right for one merge.

It would be nice to have an update on the dead region progress.

Even a clear “its not something we are working on” would be polite :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Give everyone 1 free account migration, then charge 5k coins per future migration. Let us create a sanctuary server for the hardcore players to play on, no need to add more regions.

Easy peasy

6 Likes

That’s a great solution and if it’s possible, I really hope Scopely makes this happen. Our region has shrunk dramatically within the one month between the last two regional wars and I’m guessing it will only get much worse.

Please update us @kalishane

2 Likes

I’m in Franklin region … it’s an original region so packed full of accounts … well, mostly dead ones.
I do believe I saw someone post the number. But here’s some screenshots to give you an idea.

That’s nice, we have only 10 faction joining tournaments and 5 faction is dead.

That’s nice, we have only 10 faction joining tournaments and 5 faction is dead.

The top one is the all time War leaderboard. 88 factions may seem like a lot but it isn’t when you consider this is an original region. :pensive:

1 Like

You’re right but look at this.

:open_mouth:
Ok … That’s crazyyy.
They need to send those active factions to Franklin. :grinning:

1 Like

Absolutely :grin:

1 Like

We had 18 faction play last war. I could definitely live with 30ish active factions in one region.

1 Like

It need to be 40 faction at least in my opinion.

1 Like

That would even the playing field, I think. Give everyone more opportunities for points, especially during war. Instead of sitting and waiting constantly to get matched up.

2 Likes

We play with same guys in every war.
That’s boring.

2 Likes

Agreed. Out of the 18 factions that participated last war only 5 or 6 we’re actually warring to win. LoL

1 Like